Jump to content

Armenian Bible On Ebay


bellthecat

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...

I sent it Vigil. BTW, can you send me a copy of everything you saved from t.com that I wrote there, exept for my 60 page one which I have.

 

I will be exposing the author for what he is, I've found out beside the board in question, a guestbook where he participate. I think he was really not expecting to face someone that could answer him back. :) Send me what I ask you as soon as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The world does not care that our families were annihilated. All they care about is $$ and power. We MUST work toward making Turkey poorer. We MUST insure that she NEVER gets to join the EU. We must try to disrupt her mercantile activities. Work to further split them from the Israelis. Pour gas on that fire. When are our esheg Armenians going to stop buying Turkish products and spending money visiting Turkey. I was on Rhodes but never set foot in the filthy country.

 

Most of all every Armenian in the US should work to get that Benedict Arnold Bush retired permanetly to his ranch in Texas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Domino, I can not find them on my other hard drives, however, do not lose hope. I sent all you're replys to Phantom and if we can get in touch with him you maybe able to recover you're replys. I sent him a PM, but I think you may know him in RL, so, just giving you a heads up.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Domino, I can not find them on my other hard drives, however, do not lose hope. I sent all you're replys to Phantom and if we can get in touch with him you maybe able to recover you're replys. I sent him a PM, but I think you may know him in RL, so, just giving you a heads up.

Do you not find it weird that from all the forums at virtualcountries only t.com got its databases screwed up?I'm prity sure Circ. is in charge of it,(don't forget the forum he added the other time just after the so-called "problem" was corrected?)

 

Since I returned on that board, I guess the board became "useless" so he screwed up the entire databases... how many months passed since the forums there could not be accessed? :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you not find it weird that from all the forums at virtualcountries only t.com got its databases screwed up?

 

Well the moderator basically deleted, edited, and or sabotaged every pro-Armenian thread, so, yes, I find that strange. Even if it was screwed up I am sure they could have adequately recovered the data.

 

I'm prity sure Circ. is in charge of it,(don't forget the forum he added the other time just after the so-called "problem" was corrected?)

 

Yeah, that guy Circ. also has an account on the Stormfront forums. You should read some of the stuff Turks post on Stormfront. They do not get far spreading there anti-Armenian propaganda due to the Armenian members actively countering the propaganda, but it still should be monitored so they do not spread fabrications about Armenians.

 

Since I returned on that board, I guess the board became "useless" so he screwed up the entire databases... how many months passed since the forums there could not be accessed? 

 

I have no idea.

Edited by Vigil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you discuss measures against the enemy, please do not do it on the forum so they can read them and take counter measures. Also, writing them letters with the descriptions of their errors will only help them to avoid those errors next time.

 

There are some web sites as far as I know where the ebayers share their experiences and warn each other about the frauds and crooks. I am more then sure that the mentioned lot is a fraud (the first Armenian printed book is Urbatagirq and it was printed by Hakob Meghapart in 1514). So the only way to stop him, is to post info about that fraudulent couple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there no one that is ready to do something? He could only write a letter to the guy and warn him.

 

The person that placed a bid, the only thing he bought is from the seller... this is supsicious at best.

dandlk4402 No longer a registered user :)

has negative 16 in the Past Month :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you discuss measures against the enemy, please do not do it on the forum so they can read them and take counter measures. Also, writing them letters with the descriptions of their errors will only help them to avoid those errors next time.

 

There are some web sites as far as I know where the ebayers share their experiences and warn each other about the frauds and crooks. I am more then sure that the mentioned lot is a fraud (the first Armenian printed book is Urbatagirq and it was printed by Hakob Meghapart in 1514). So the only way to stop him, is to post info about that fraudulent couple.

groul, I have nothing to hide, I really don't care if they read.

 

As for the errors, avoiding those errors next time? Some times it is a little bit more complicated,for example the author of the website tallarmeniantales has many quotes that don't exist, refferences that don't exist, misplaced words etc... if I correct him, and that as an answer correct his mistakes, he would have to entirly change his web-site and will lose his "stronger arguments" because his stronger arguments are based on quotes and refferences that don't even exist. My first answer to him I have posted it 2 weeks ago, the sker didn't even answered, the coward is so good at lying in Taijis(the so-called armenian) guestbook and tell about how he "expose" Armenians, but when he is sersiously challenged he runs away like a chicken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you really believe that anything we discuss in this forum has not already been visited upon at the Turkish think tanks?

and Domino,

 

yes, I believe that sometimes open criticism of Turkish propaganda mistakes may help them to make their propaganda better. I have such experience with the Azeries.

 

The criticism, I think, must be done in such a format that it does not leave them a chance to later modify their statements. E.g. a few little remarks on an Armenian forums will go almost unnoticed for general public, thus giving Turks a chance to modify their propaganda. On the contrary an article in American media (be it the traditional media or WWW) read by thousands would make such a scam like the EBay one worthless and even harmful for its authors.

 

Everyting said above is MHO.

 

:)

Edited by groul
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe that sometimes open criticism of Turkish propaganda mistakes may help them to make their propaganda better.

Agreed Groul (and welcome to Hye Forum! :) )

 

However the challenge is then to get our points of view published in the American media, which by and large doesn't much care about Armenian (not to mention even international) issues. Arguably, the readership doesn't even care much about these issues. I'm not sure the publication/exposure of 'false' ebay lots, or other Turkish propoganda claims is going to have much impact, positive or otherwise, upon anyone outside of the interested parties.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that guy Circ. also has an account on the Stormfront forums. You should read some of the stuff Turks post on Stormfront. They do not get far spreading there anti-Armenian propaganda due to the Armenian members actively countering the propaganda, but it still should be monitored so they do not spread fabrications about Armenians.

By "Stormfront" do you mean stormfront.org, that sad little home-from-home for the world's closet Hitler worshipers?

 

I'd hope no Armenian would admit to being a member of that place! And, after a brief (and not to be repeated) visit, to judge from the quality of postings of those replying to subjects concerning Armenia, I assume that the "Armenian members", they do have deserve to be there and no where else.

 

However, in case "Adolf Kevorkian" or "ArmSla" happen to also be members of this forum - would they please stop disseminating lies about Ani. The story about an "Armenian doctor" visiting Ani after being allowed to cross the border by some Russians and is entirely fake (and is so stupid that only an idiot would ever believe it to have been true).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you discuss measures against the enemy, please do not do it on the forum so they can read them and take counter measures. Also, writing them letters with the descriptions of their errors will only help them to avoid those errors next time.

You are not fooling me. <_< Only someone with something to hide would object to the correction of errors. I think that what you really fear is that there are just as many errors on the "Armenian side", and that having people pointing out Turkish errors might lead to Armenian errors being discovered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are not fooling me.  <_<  Only someone with something to hide would object to the correction of errors. I think that what you really fear is that there are just as many errors on the "Armenian side", and that having people pointing out Turkish errors might lead to Armenian errors being discovered.

I agree that fearing to correct their mistakes is not a good reaction... but there is many reasons other than what you presented that might explain his behavour.

 

Groul, I think that them modifying their statment gives me more argument... I can play exposing their contradictions. :)

 

BTW, am I the only here ignoring really what Stormfront is about? One of the first times I heard about it was I think by the psychotic ex-member of hyeforum.

Edited by Fadix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW, am I the only here ignoring really what Stormfront is about? One of the first times I heard about it was I think by the psychotic ex-member of hyeforum.

They're white supremists, Domino. I'm sure google can help you find out that you want nothing to do with those fanatics...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stormfront is not worth the trouble. They use pseudo-intellectual crap to give a semblance of "rationality" and "depth" to their hogwash. Just clicking at their site will give them the legitimacy that they don't deserve.

 

Listen, Nakharar, you do not have to be a backwards "Skinhead" or "KKK" member to be a "white national". I am in no way a "white national", but rather, I find the comments made by Turks on Stormfront an interesting read.

 

Furthermore, if "Sevs" and "Yevry" have a right to impose their "Sevness" and "Yevryness" on "otars" then "Spitaks" have an equal right to maintain their "Spitakness". Quit labeling everything that is slightly "non PC" with a negative and racist co-notation.

 

It is not like "Yevries" have done anything wonderful for Armenians. Furthermore, the same "Yevreies" you protect are the same ones that hold no mercy towards Armenians and their cause.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Listen, Nakharar, you do not have to be a backwards "Skinhead" or "KKK" member to be a "white national". I am in no way a "white national", but rather, I find the comments made by Turks on Stormfront an interesting read.

I suppose from a certain viewpoint that is true (as in we can all study the interesting life of ants without actually wanting to be an ant). But you can see from the quality of the postings that there is almost nobody there who is worth giving even the time of day to, and a true "white nationalists" would wish nothing but mass death upon the lot of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Domino, St0rmfr0nt is KKK and Nazis and all that. You just have to check out some of the avatars and signatures people have on there. Freedom of expression gives us their truth. :)

I don't have the energy nor the interest to visit such sites anymore... I just wondered because many in the past mentioned it like a thing everyone knew.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...