shiner Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Does anybody know anything about this? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 It's a ton of chopping!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Yah it's also known as the "diarrhea, salmonella, and botulism" diet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harut Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 well, i'm nowhere near being expert or even knowledgeable about the topic, but chi-qufta tastes awsome. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sev-mard Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Yeah I've heard about it, and saw some show where this ex-celebrity lady, who was like 50 now, was taking the camera crew to stores where she shops and whatnot. She'd been on it for almost 10 years I think, and said that she hadn't been sick once in that time!!! Chem havatum, but it was a hell of a story. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 (edited) Has anyone ever tried Steak Tartar? Raw ground meat , raw egg. I actually have a funny story involving steak tartar and Spain. It looked absolutely gross, although when I was little and my mother prepared "katleti" I used to absoulutely love tasting ground raw meat. This is it: http://canales.laverdad.es/gastronomia/fotos/receta000098.jpg Edited October 1, 2004 by anileve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 I crave for a warm meal if I haven't had one for a while. It's like my stomach is begging for it. Even warm soup will do. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Yah it's also known as the "diarrhea, salmonella, and botulism" diet style_images/master/snapback.png well Sip you just sold me on this diet! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Does anybody know anything about this? style_images/master/snapback.png yes, sushi I begining to suspect I'm addicted to sushi. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 yes, sushi I begining to suspect I'm addicted to sushi. style_images/master/snapback.png YA THINK???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 You know I've done no r esearch on this,but I think the raw food diets are vegetarian diets...it's all about not processing your veggies or grains to get the maximum health benefits...sorry guys but chikufte and sushi don't count. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 You guys haven't tried herring with onions yet! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 no, but I will not to long ago my lebananahye friend served us a beef liver, raw, with spicess. ( onions, qemion, parsly, etc.....) I loved it, of course with a shot of vodka on the side Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 You guys haven't tried herring with onions yet! style_images/master/snapback.png ohhh Nairi I tried that saturday night,I a lwasy assumed it would be too salty...but boy was that good...I didnt' smell so good afterwards,but so what...it was very very good..w.e went to a barahantehs where everything was seafood Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 no, but I will not to long ago my lebananahye friend served us a beef liver, raw, with spicess. ( onions, qemion, parsly, etc.....) I loved it, of course with a shot of vodka on the side style_images/master/snapback.png I couldn't have enough vodka to eat raw liver! that's just disgusting! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Has anyone ever tried Steak Tartar? Raw ground meat , raw egg. I actually have a funny story involving steak tartar and Spain. It looked absolutely gross, although when I was little and my mother prepared "katleti" I used to absoulutely love tasting ground raw meat. This is it: http://canales.laverdad.es/gastronomia/fotos/receta000098.jpg style_images/master/snapback.png Eve, I have a similar story with dolma, I use to sneak in to the kitchen and steal raw dolmas that mom would be preparing and it them. And look how I turned out. oh wait maybe raw meat is not such a great idea. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 You know what's the opposite of raw food diet? Just ask Azat about his burnt tuna diet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 no, but I will not to long ago my lebananahye friend served us a beef liver, raw, with spicess. ( onions, qemion, parsly, etc.....) I loved it, of course with a shot of vodka on the side style_images/master/snapback.png OH MY GOD, what is wrong with you guys. BLAHHHHHHHH One of my parskahye friends also eats raw liver crap. yuck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 You know what's the opposite of raw food diet? Just ask Azat about his burnt tuna diet style_images/master/snapback.png shut up you turd. When you come over to LA and I am going to invite you over and make tuna crackers for you while Ed and I eat a gourmet meal. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 WOW I have to make plans to come to LA ... first Maral said she is going to make me xhorovats and show me to a nice buffet, and now this? This is great Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 (edited) shut up you turd. When you come over to LA and I am going to invite you over and make tuna crackers for you while Ed and I eat a gourmet meal. style_images/master/snapback.png he's going to come to Palmdale and enjoy our buffets actually....enjoy your tuna cracker though,sounds great..N O T oops I didn't see your post SIP before I typed this...hey who the heck said I was making Xorovatz????Anyways you guys probably dont' like it the way we make it...even though it tastes wayyy better Edited October 1, 2004 by Maral Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 (edited) hey who the heck said I was making Xorovatz???? Well it was worth the try anyway ... but I've never met a xhorovats I didn't like. Edit: Oh except that disgusting tomato xhorovats thing that people do Edited October 1, 2004 by Seapahn Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Maximum health benefits, yes, but do not forget that nature doesn't always supply you with perfect solutions to nutritional problems. Consider pandas. Carnivores who are so lazy they have to make do with bamboos. If survival is what you have in mind, then human intelligence manifests itself in the fulfillment of this challenge. If some material is healthy raw, consume it raw. If you can get benefits from lightly toasting a slice of bread, go ahead and do so. Carrots - beta carotene is best digested if it has been slightly heated with lipids - something you're not going to get out of eating one you just picked off the garden. Got gray matter? Use it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maral Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 Well it was worth the try anyway ... but I've never met a xhorovats I didn't like. Edit: Oh except that disgusting tomato xhorovats thing that people do style_images/master/snapback.png weirdo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted October 1, 2004 Report Share Posted October 1, 2004 I agree with Sip about the tomato thing. I do love tomatoes in salad, but put them in a sandwich and you're my mortal enemy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.