Jump to content

Security Recommendations


DominO123

Recommended Posts

Havn't yet reinstalled my system... I am gattering as much informations i want... choosing many freewares.

 

After trying many softwares...

 

Here are my free combo of internet security.

 

AVG free version.

 

Zone alarm free version.

 

Pop This(pop-up killer that intergrate in Explorer)

 

SDM(Secure Data Manager), this software manage your passwords and other informations and encrypt them... so you can save them and use them with fearing that a Trojan permit someone to get them.

 

Spybot.

 

-------------------

 

For Back up, there is a free software that can backup informations and send them in another HD or media... it is called SyncBack. That is not the software I will be using, but I tried and it works well.

 

Anyone that want to add some, feel free.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool thread Fadyush. :)

 

Here is my list of necessities.

 

Firefox - The best browser in the world. The customizations are incredible with all of the add-ons it’s a must have browser. Bonus: you have a built in pop-up blocker.

 

A2 - (a-squared) - removes Trojans, worms and spyware.

 

HijackThis – I simply cannot be without this tool. The best utility to detect a hijacker or spyware, nothing compares.

 

Registry Crawler - an awesome tool to quickly find all of the registry settings and configure them. Instead of hitting F3 every time, RC displays all of the results matching the string in one window.

 

"Freeserials" Website – find any serial key you want. Do not enter if you don't have a popup blocker. That's the reason why I didn't post a link here.

 

Freeware Website - tons of freeware to satisfy every taste bud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bad girl. :D BTW, you said "any" this is untrue... I havn't found what I was searching for. :D

What exactly were you looking for that you couldn't find, I guarantee I will find it. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, you are right, the barcodes are not there. :D But I guarantee you that I can find them from a different site, I just haven't had a chance to sit down and search. By the way Domino when it comes to collecting barcodes or an information similar to that sort of business Russian language comes handy. ;)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...