DominO123 Posted August 11, 2004 Report Share Posted August 11, 2004 Havn't yet reinstalled my system... I am gattering as much informations i want... choosing many freewares. After trying many softwares... Here are my free combo of internet security. AVG free version. Zone alarm free version. Pop This(pop-up killer that intergrate in Explorer) SDM(Secure Data Manager), this software manage your passwords and other informations and encrypt them... so you can save them and use them with fearing that a Trojan permit someone to get them. Spybot. ------------------- For Back up, there is a free software that can backup informations and send them in another HD or media... it is called SyncBack. That is not the software I will be using, but I tried and it works well. Anyone that want to add some, feel free. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted August 11, 2004 Report Share Posted August 11, 2004 Cool thread Fadyush. Here is my list of necessities. Firefox - The best browser in the world. The customizations are incredible with all of the add-ons it’s a must have browser. Bonus: you have a built in pop-up blocker. A2 - (a-squared) - removes Trojans, worms and spyware. HijackThis – I simply cannot be without this tool. The best utility to detect a hijacker or spyware, nothing compares. Registry Crawler - an awesome tool to quickly find all of the registry settings and configure them. Instead of hitting F3 every time, RC displays all of the results matching the string in one window. "Freeserials" Website – find any serial key you want. Do not enter if you don't have a popup blocker. That's the reason why I didn't post a link here. Freeware Website - tons of freeware to satisfy every taste bud. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted August 11, 2004 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2004 "Freeserials" Website – find any serial key you want. Do not enter if you don't have a popup blocker. That's the reason why I didn't post a link here. Bad girl. BTW, you said "any" this is untrue... I havn't found what I was searching for. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted August 12, 2004 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2004 (edited) /// Edited August 12, 2004 by Fadix Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted August 12, 2004 Report Share Posted August 12, 2004 Bad girl. BTW, you said "any" this is untrue... I havn't found what I was searching for. What exactly were you looking for that you couldn't find, I guarantee I will find it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted August 12, 2004 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2004 What exactly were you looking for that you couldn't find, I guarantee I will find it. Before I tell it to you, by PM of course How much do you bet you wont find it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted August 12, 2004 Report Share Posted August 12, 2004 wow great recs - both of you. Anileve - I haven't even heard of some of these - but I will check them out - seem essential in this day and age - and I am not at all convinced that the stuff I have been using is worth shit... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted August 13, 2004 Author Report Share Posted August 13, 2004 Evelyn, should I interprate your silence as not having found the serials I asked you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted August 13, 2004 Report Share Posted August 13, 2004 Ok, you are right, the barcodes are not there. But I guarantee you that I can find them from a different site, I just haven't had a chance to sit down and search. By the way Domino when it comes to collecting barcodes or an information similar to that sort of business Russian language comes handy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted August 13, 2004 Report Share Posted August 13, 2004 What the heck are you doing with barcodes. I have some info on them and how to program them and such. Do you need help? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harut Posted August 14, 2004 Report Share Posted August 14, 2004 i have been doing research on barcode technologies and programming with them for last month . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.