Boghos Posted April 15, 2004 Report Share Posted April 15, 2004 http://www.hayastan.com/entones.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted April 15, 2004 Report Share Posted April 15, 2004 Any idea how to install them on your phone? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boghos Posted April 15, 2004 Author Report Share Posted April 15, 2004 Easiest way: download it through WAP and that´s it, I guess it also depends on your mobile. Or download it to your PC and then transfer it to your mobile. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted April 15, 2004 Report Share Posted April 15, 2004 Thanks. It was too easy, I had not done it before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boghos Posted April 15, 2004 Author Report Share Posted April 15, 2004 Thanks. It was too easy, I had not done it before. I was also surprised about how easy it was. It worked the first time. But I am not a Sip or Azat , hence my reaction. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
G_Style Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 thank's for the website Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJ Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 I still cannot figure out how to install it in my mobile phone? Could someone give further instructions, please? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 Yay! But has anyone else had problems with the Gharabaghtsi like I have? I downloaded it but it was nothing. Gotta check lest you wanna have lotsa missed calls. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 Hi Mj, Is your mobile WAP enabled? That is, can you browse the 'internet' through your mobile phone? If so, then you can simply navigate to wap.hayastan.com on your mobile and download the ring tones directly on to your phone. If not, than you should have a method of transfering data between you PC & your mobile - a cable, or IR port would do. These are usually used to sync contact information from your Outlook (or other contact manger) to your phone. Look on the users manual of your phone to see what you may require. After you check, you can post the information here, and we'll try to help you get the tunes onto your phone.... good luck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 MJ, I had to call my operator and ask them to send me my WAP configurations. They did, and I saved them. After that (mine is a Nokia 3100), I went to "Services," then to "Download links >> Tone downloads," clicked Options, said "New download link >> Enter address," then entered http://wap.hayastan.com." The rest came along easily. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJ Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 Thanks all. I'll look into it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted June 25, 2004 Report Share Posted June 25, 2004 I still cannot figure out how to install it in my mobile phone? Could someone give further instructions, please? I know many new phones can be updated using software from Future Dial. I have used their SnapSync to syncronize the phonebook in my Samsung A530 with outlook. I have also used SnapDialer to use the phone as a modem. Their SnapMedia software can be used to download ringtones and images into phones. I have not used it yet so I don't know how well it works. Also, it will depend on your phone whether it is supported or not. Note that in addition to the software, you'll need a cable. Most computer stores and radio shack carry this software and most popular cables. --- Edit: Their website seems to be down at the moment for me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJ Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 Thanks again for the help. I got it done per your collective instructions. Now, when it rings, I hear a fragment form the song “Yerevan.” I found most of the other tunes be really tasteless or simply non-suitable for a phone ring. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 I found most of the other tunes be really tasteless or simply non-suitable for a phone ring. Here we agree. I find the standard 'ring ring' type of ring tone to be quite effective and (relatively) unobtrusive... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 Here we agree. I find the standard 'ring ring' type of ring tone to be quite effective and (relatively) unobtrusive... Except when you hear ring ring and everyone reaches for theirs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 Well, my phone came with no standard ring tone, it is quite inconvenient. I keep changing the various melodies and none seems right to me. I just need the standard ring-ring and surprisingly all the websites provide only fancy melody ringtones. Does anyone know where to download a ring-ring tone? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJ Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 Here we agree. As if/vs. we don't agree in other places/issues? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 I also found Yerevan quite the most suitable for a ringtone, but I wouldn't call the others distasteful or non-suitable - I thought the Lezginka ones quite amusing. Thing is, a whole bunch of them have downloaded but don't play. And I don't know how to erase them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 No offence, but I find them all crap. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted June 26, 2004 Report Share Posted June 26, 2004 (edited) Anyone check out the duduk? Cried tears out of me, almost, screech, squeak, eek, though it hasn't downloaded properly into my phone. Some aren't that bad as ringtones once you download them. Couldn't have been better on a phone, too, IMO. I know some people who are going to get up and dance when they hear the Lezginka ones. Really, I've been having fun. Yes cheers thanks a lot. Edited June 26, 2004 by Stormig Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mx5 Posted June 27, 2004 Report Share Posted June 27, 2004 Many thanks Boghos for the link,my son already started to forward them to his friends through MMS. I personaly liked Հայկական Պար 1. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted July 6, 2004 Report Share Posted July 6, 2004 Do I get a pat on the back? I have a picture of the Khtzgonk St. Sarkis church as background, Lezginka 2 (I think) as ringtone, and Yerevan as alarm-clock tone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 6, 2004 Report Share Posted July 6, 2004 Have you considered seeing a doctor about it? Or maybe you can come over and I can play doctor. Errr never mind I know I am a dirty rat… Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted July 7, 2004 Report Share Posted July 7, 2004 Only if you let me play nurse. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.