Sasun Posted January 18, 2004 Report Share Posted January 18, 2004 there is a turkish idiot. "AÇ TAVUK KENDİNİ DARI AMBARINDA ZANNEDER." This is a mystery to me, he knows self-criticism BTW, anyone knows what the turkish quote means? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted January 18, 2004 Report Share Posted January 18, 2004 from SASUN <<<>>> do not you love armenian flag???why am I denialist???? I do not believe supposedly genocide. as for Ataturk, if Domino, gamawor or azat publish Ter petrosyan picture or Gomitas will it be propoganda????? while Domino could be entertained by rebuking Nasty I (personally, not as a moderator) feel like genocide deniers like Nasty should not be allowed on this board >>>>>>>>>>>> Domino blindly believes genocide like you and others but there is a big different.Because he is a warmaker.he is very dangerous for Armenia and all armenians because that his thoughts.actually he does not write on this board.he explains his enmity and hatred!!!!! Domino has gone off deep and past of turkey . my advice;snap out of it I am living in ankara.But I often go to Istanbul.I have a lot armenia friends.We are very good friend . you believe genocide but I do not believe is this a order in all world called you will blindly believe supposedly genocide??? if it has??????????????? Ok Nasty, you sound very convincing - I will keep my eye on Domino so he doesn't make wars here and there... Hey Domino, did you start that Iraq war? shame on you... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nasty Posted January 18, 2004 Report Share Posted January 18, 2004 1-<<<>>> there is a remark of ATATURK regarding HATAY "HATAY is our homeland.We can not left it to strangers 2-<> may I remind you that kurds are living in grounds where armenians want. for example in van in agri in erzurum in kars.... do you think that kurds will love you when armenians expansionism is recognized by kurds 3-<>> do not worry this dream will be possible but we do not know time. 4-<<> you are surely speaking.The time can change somethings. 5-<<>>> because we are not murder. meanwhile We will see your friendship with IRAN when Armenians sent russian soliders and bases in armenia together give a military base to USA. bye Mr.American Hye. hey sasun go home and tease yourself Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted January 18, 2004 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2004 Hey Nasty, The Ittihadists decided that they would create a situation wherupon Armenians, many of whom had been the most loyal minority would be enemies of the Turks in perpetuity. They took a short-time problem and extended it into the future. It is incomprehensible to me how the family members of one of the most loyal Armenians to the Ottoman State should be executed when they were advising revolutionary Armenians not to "rock the boat." So at this time better we deal with the Kurds at a future date, as we have a common enemy now. As for Iran, hopefully the forces of Khatami will prevail over the mullahs and the friendship with the US will be renewed. I have so many close Persian friends. It was a Persian friend who introduced me to my former wife. Hopefully there will be joint US-Russian bases in Armenia. Then your country can no longer hold the US hostage. The land upon one of the US bases sits, rightfully belongs to my family. It was confidcated by the Ittihadist government along will hundreds of thousands of other hectares which rightfully belong to our family along with large houses in the formerly posh neighborhoods of Istambul. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted January 18, 2004 Report Share Posted January 18, 2004 Nasty, now I am glad we didn't kick you out, you are one funny guy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted January 18, 2004 Report Share Posted January 18, 2004 You've lost me here ArmenSarg...does this have something to do with indescriminant bloodletting? Thoth, elaborate please, I don't think I understand what you mean. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.