America-Hye Posted November 30, 2003 Report Share Posted November 30, 2003 Hyebruin, First off, Happy Birthday. Has it passed or is it coming up? I have had some Sagittarius friends, usually quite pleasant and great company, but have never been in a close relationship with one. I have found them not to be very grounded, sort of drifting from one thing to another. I am not a professional astrologer so I go only with what I have experienced personally Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted November 30, 2003 Report Share Posted November 30, 2003 I broke up with a Libra. Scorpio here A match only with oneself. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hyebruin Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Hyebruin, First off, Happy Birthday. Has it passed or is it coming up? I have had some Sagittarius friends, usually quite pleasant and great company, but have never been in a close relationship with one. I have found them not to be very grounded, sort of drifting from one thing to another. I am not a professional astrologer so I go only with what I have experienced personally i do agree with you to a certain extent...our (my) sign is fire after all...though i think it's more about learning to work with all that energy constructively rather than let it get out of control!!!---i am always attracted to more or less grounded people---cannot stand someone who is always hyper hyper ---super hyper type!!---however the really quiet ones...i can't stand those either!!--i get tired of doing all the talking and putting in the effort!! what makes sagittarians (or at least me) really really happy are relationships (whether it be romantic or friendship) where both sides possess more or less equal energy...we both give and take the same amount and are in sync... i know there are some personalities who like to be entertained and are really quiet and bashful...and some who just want to dominate the entire conversation...i like to listen as well as talk (granted they're a good speaker and have interesting things to say!!)~~~ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Aquarians are great. I get along really great with them. Usually really nice people, but a little pushy at times. Supposed to be my best sign (for Libra). My stellium in Scorpio (five lesser planets in that sign) makes me more of a Scorpio than a Libra. Interestingly most of my male friends (just friends) have been Pisces. I lived with another Libra (woman) for awhile and was married to a Virgo born near the Libra cusp. I seem also to get along with Taurus women. Most of my girlfriends and the occasional guy relationships have been either another Libra or a Scorpio. Too much of that powerful Scorpio influence overcoming the Libra lightness. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
America-Hye Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Hyebruin, I suggest you find a free astrology website, plug in your birth information and find out your whole chart. I suspect that you will be surprised that you have some water and earth there in key places. That is what I surmise from your last posting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 however the really quiet ones...i can't stand those either!!--i get tired of doing all the talking and putting in the effort!! Why do you think quiet people want you to talk to them? Is talking the only way to communicate? Why that fear of silence? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Why do you think quiet people want you to talk to them? Is talking the only way to communicate? Why that fear of silence?Amen to that!!!! Excellent point and one of the reasons I HATE phones. Why? Because on the phone, silence is a big taboo, while a lot of times silence can be a great thing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hyebruin Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Why do you think quiet people want you to talk to them? Is talking the only way to communicate? Why that fear of silence? well what else are you gonna do if you don't talk? i mean if it's a guy..ok, i understand, there ARE other more appealing options, but i'm talking about a girl friend here...what do you do then?? lucky for me i have no such friends!! i wouldn't be able to know what to do with them???---but guys, yeah i'm used to guys being "quiet"...actually this is kind o' ironic! but for me it's a TOTAL TURN OFFFFF!!! if the guy talks more than i do!!! or doesn't let me finish or jumps in ...yikes!!! but with girls it's different though!...and i'm not talking about non-stop converstations...it's just sharing your point of view with a good friend and being an equally good listener! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 well what else are you gonna do if you don't talk? Enjoy the silence. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Enjoy the silence. Well there is a time/place for silence (and I can certainly think of things worthwhile between guy and girl that don't necessarily require much talking! ) and a time/place for communication...certainly... I for one vow that if we ever meet "bruin I will attempt to talk you under the table - and though I imagine thats a tall order I feel up to the challenge! (not like it might sound..sorry ...LOL...but in the sense of drinking one under the table...)...but I promiss to never interrupt! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Amen to that!!!! Excellent point and one of the reasons I HATE phones. Why? Because on the phone, silence is a big taboo, while a lot of times silence can be a great thing. Same here, I hate phone conversations. Usually takes a while for me to get into it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 I broke up with a Libra. Scorpio here A match only with oneself. I understand we are to do well with Taureans, plus I think my disposition puts me in favour of another Scorpio. :brandish that tail: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted December 1, 2003 Report Share Posted December 1, 2003 Me being a Aquarian myself would never control anyone. Of course, why would us Aquarians bother wanting to control any of those lesser, non-Aquarian, mortals Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted December 2, 2003 Report Share Posted December 2, 2003 Me being a Aquarian myself would never control anyone.Of course, why would us Aquarians bother wanting to control any of those lesser, non-Aquarian, mortals I like the way you think... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.