Kazza Posted June 19, 2002 Report Share Posted June 19, 2002 I don't know about people in Southern California, but I try to make my bed as soon as i get up. Other wise I get loads of nagging. All I have to do is adjust the duvet this way or that really, talk about "making " my bed! If I don't do something to my rom each day it accelarates into the amazon jungle. You can't see the carpet or even the bed for all the stuff on the floor! I know it's an incredibly teenage-ish and disorganised habit, but if I don't tidy it a little each day that is the level I'm drwan to i'm afraid. I think I deserve a break though. It was my birthday last Tuesday! NEW WEEK'S RESOLUTION Work on my organisational skills... NEW DAY'S RESOLUTION Get the pest control in to the entire London Borough of Haringey. Today's gonna be a real toughie! [ June 19, 2002, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Kazza ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted February 25, 2003 Report Share Posted February 25, 2003 Sip, I couldn't agree with you more! quote:Originally posted by Harut:Sip do you vacume, clean the dust, mow the lawn, and so forth only when you have a guest?Household cleaning chores, mowing the lawn, etc., take more time, while "making the bed" takes you merely 10 seconds - at the most! Also, if effort to mow lawns isn't made, they not only become unkempt but also unhealthy due to lack of maintenance. So there's quite a difference. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted February 25, 2003 Report Share Posted February 25, 2003 where did you dig out this thread from? It's so old. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted February 25, 2003 Report Share Posted February 25, 2003 LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted February 25, 2003 Report Share Posted February 25, 2003 Hm... How to turn the table now? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted February 26, 2003 Report Share Posted February 26, 2003 Professional secret. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted February 26, 2003 Report Share Posted February 26, 2003 Some just can't keep their mind out of the bedroom... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dan Posted April 10, 2003 Report Share Posted April 10, 2003 Me, I never make my bed. LOL. I leave it like that day and night. And, I don't usually put my clothes back into the closet after the laundry. It stays there until I decide to wear it. I'm a lazy fart. Heh! But sometimes I agree, I feel really pissed off at how hectic my room is, and it makes me feel happy when someone makes my bed for me, so that everything looks neat. But I can't be bothered to do it myself! No, sir, not me! LOL. Hey, my mom even told me that she will never make my bad again, so that I would learn to do it myself, but I never did. Dan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.