Jump to content

United Armenian Front


irlandahay

Recommended Posts

Hails all

 

I am pleased to announce the creation of the UAF (united Armenian Front)

 

our goal is to unite ALL Armenians no matter from where or what political orientation.

 

we are currently recruiting. in less than one week, we have 72 members.

 

I need all those who have facebook to join the group. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18582036577&ref=mf

 

For those who dont, I will try and have a website up and running as soon as possible.

 

This is not some cheap facebook Armenian pride group, and this idea will not die out within the week.

 

But in order for this to go somewhere I need as many people to join.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...