Zara Posted February 19, 2008 Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 (edited) David Yurman: http://www.davidyurman.com/ I love this one. Someone want to buy me this ring? ...I'm just kidding. http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/prod...mp;itemId=Y5615 But seriously...any offers. Edited February 19, 2008 by Zara Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashot Posted February 19, 2008 Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 Zara jan, why would you want to spend that much money for the name, when you can get a better ring for a better price and bigger diamonds!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVO Posted February 19, 2008 Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 Zara jan, why would you want to spend that much money for the name, when you can get a better ring for a better price and bigger diamonds!!! Couldn't agree more. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Em Posted February 19, 2008 Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 Reklam anem.....lol Millenium Jewelry on corner of Brand and Wilson. bayc "Blood Diamond" nayeluc heto mi qani vaxt sirts cher tanum voskeghen@s optagorcem... ov giti vonca hasel mer dzerq@.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zara Posted February 19, 2008 Author Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 (edited) Zara jan, why would you want to spend that much money for the name, when you can get a better ring for a better price and bigger diamonds!!! I was just looking around. I wouldn't actually buy the ring...but hey, you know...if you want to...the offer is still up for grabs. I just liked it a lot. I thought it was cute. Edited February 19, 2008 by Zara Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zara Posted February 19, 2008 Author Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 (edited) Reklam anem.....lol Millenium Jewelry on corner of Brand and Wilson. bayc "Blood Diamond" nayeluc heto mi qani vaxt sirts cher tanum voskeghen@s optagorcem... ov giti vonca hasel mer dzerq@.. nice reklam I usually just go downtown or in the OC. I know some people. Edited February 19, 2008 by Zara Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVO Posted February 19, 2008 Report Share Posted February 19, 2008 I'm sure if you show the picture to an Armenian jeweler, like the ones at Millenium Jewelry they will make one just like it for the half price. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted February 20, 2008 Report Share Posted February 20, 2008 Zara jan, why would you want to spend that much money for the name, when you can get a better ring for a better price and bigger diamonds!!! maybe because the name has a lot to do with the quality and price? For the past 15 or so years I have been getting a Georg Jensen jewelry for xmas and birthday for my sister. I think the originality of the jewelry is apparent in just looking at them. no one can tell me that one should not pay 3-500 dollars for a small silver ring or necklace. And these are the modern stuff. the original pieces sell for 2-30K and they are still worth every penny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.