ALMA Posted April 7, 2008 Report Share Posted April 7, 2008 Books I recently read and strongly recommend - The Bastard of Istanbul by Elif Shafak (the first book I've read written by a Turk, reflecting on the Armenian Genocide) The Joke by Milan Kundera Snow by Orhan Pamuk is also interesting, it talks a lot about Armenians from Erzrum. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LK82 Posted May 20, 2008 Report Share Posted May 20, 2008 BeoWulf. I havnt seen the movie yet but the book was short and fun to read. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ashot Posted May 20, 2008 Report Share Posted May 20, 2008 Raffi - Samuel Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.