Em Posted November 20, 2007 Report Share Posted November 20, 2007 I greatly appreciate the change of fonts on the poetry section. I was unable to read the older posts since I have been a member here (2+ yrs.) Thank you for all the hard work you put in so that we may enjoy this site. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garo Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 I think someone else has to get credit for that. I don't remember changing the fonts in the last few weeks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 You're very welcome Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Em Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 You're very welcome Mersi Amy jan. I am sure it is a recent change, no? I had no idea you were an IT chick, too. Maladets! But now I feel worse. I can't even get my own DELL using Windows to allow me to post in Arm fonts. I am very tech challenged. Lol. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Mersi Amy jan. I am sure it is a recent change, no? I had no idea you were an IT chick, too. Maladets! But now I feel worse. I can't even get my own DELL using Windows to allow me to post in Arm fonts. I am very tech challenged. Lol. No Em Jan I was only kidding. I'm sure it was MosJan who did it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Em Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Just 'cause you have the cutest avatar around does not mean you can take credit for others' work. Babies feel and smell soo good at that age. But they also throw up on you left and right and get really bad diarreah. Lol. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Babies feel and smell soo good at that age. But they also throw up on you left and right and get really bad diarreah. Lol. Ewwwww thanks, The baby dosen't look very cute to me anymore lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Em Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Lol. It's not soo bad. You take the bad with the good ...and the good is sooo worth it. BTW....just curious...did you go to high school here in L.A. ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Lol. It's not soo bad. You take the bad with the good ...and the good is sooo worth it. BTW....just curious...did you go to high school here in L.A. ? Yes I did, why do you ask? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 No Em Jan I was only kidding. I'm sure it was MosJan who did it. i did nothing / Azniv Xosq yes voch mi bani dzerq chem tvel Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ani Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Ok Lav...I guess i have to confess...I used my super-secret skills and fixed whatever is Em saying... YUou're welcome..You're welcome... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted November 21, 2007 Report Share Posted November 21, 2007 Ani, it was probably from your end, computer configuration related. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ani Posted November 24, 2007 Report Share Posted November 24, 2007 Ani, it was probably from your end, computer configuration related. Dear Domino, For 3 days i was trying to understand what you meant by this post...But did not get it My poor English... But i have to confess again...I know how to fix things in the programming as much as a mouse plays on the piano... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.