Armat Posted September 25, 2007 Report Share Posted September 25, 2007 Hi Guys I've been battling denialists at Turkey Topix and Armenia Topix for a awhile. I know lot of these freaks are ignorant types but there is this "canadian" Albanian Turk/Jew alleging lot of crap. I need to find exact number of Armenians serving in ww2 in Russian army. I got 500k from casual search but I find this number to be high or maybe true.Since it was mendotory to serve it must be at least 200k out of 2 million population. Arpa,Guys? need feedback Here is the clown. Visit My Website Thanks guys Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Johannes Posted September 25, 2007 Report Share Posted September 25, 2007 Քանակից աւելի կարեւոր է որակը: Առիւծի նման կռուեցին հայերը: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVO Posted September 25, 2007 Report Share Posted September 25, 2007 Here is a video Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armat Posted September 25, 2007 Author Report Share Posted September 25, 2007 Here is a video Thanks Avo for the Vid but I need something more concrete. Armenian population in 1940 I could estimate 2 million and break it down Male/Female 1 million male,500k ages 18-45 however I am not sure the draft age.If they took everyone age 18 to 45 then 500k seems right but I am not certain. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 25, 2007 Report Share Posted September 25, 2007 en um sirun apernaaaaaa lava tesa te che karotel eyi ara Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted September 26, 2007 Report Share Posted September 26, 2007 Barev Armat - from what I've read, which is limited when considering members here like Domino/Quebecer, the 500K figure seems inflated. I'm not sure where to point you for a source however... I,ll consult some of the books I have kicking around, but none if I recall, were very specific concerning the Russian forces... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armat Posted September 26, 2007 Author Report Share Posted September 26, 2007 Barev Armat - from what I've read, which is limited when considering members here like Domino/Quebecer, the 500K figure seems inflated. I'm not sure where to point you for a source however... I,ll consult some of the books I have kicking around, but none if I recall, were very specific concerning the Russian forces... Barev Vava. I basically answered the clown and if you take Armenians living in Russia proper,Armenia,Persia I believe we had 500k soldiers fighting in Red Army. Dro is misunderstood.I actually like the guy a lot.For a change he was getting ready in case Germans conquering Russia to liberate Armenia from the Turks.Well Stalingrad battle was a huge turn around but I can't blame Dro for having foresight to be prepared just in case. I have been reading a lot of material on Armenian history and unfortunately key events like Bolshevik Revolution could not have been aticipated hence we got cought our pantses down. The biggest disipotment was letting Turks take Kars without a fight even though we had the soldiers and ammunition and great fortifications.Armenian soldgers just did not fight.Lot of them desserted.We often hear positive things about Armenians being great soldiers but at Kars when it did matter great deal we folded without a fight. I read Andranik's bio and it covers great detail about this period. Anyway I am glad to be back.Miss you guys. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armat Posted September 26, 2007 Author Report Share Posted September 26, 2007 en um sirun apernaaaaaa lava tesa te che karotel eyi ara Hi Bro.Yeahh I miss you too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 26, 2007 Report Share Posted September 26, 2007 Hi Bro.Yeahh I miss you too. ha? de shut shut ari stex te che chgitem ur gtnem qez Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HyeFedayis Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 According to wikipedia, "Over five hundred thousand Armenians fought for the Soviet army, and half of them fell in battles" and the reference said ' 83,700 according to Krivosheev' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_World_War_II Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HyeFedayis Posted September 27, 2007 Report Share Posted September 27, 2007 Also there is no real point of debating them, they will always deny. It's a waste of time, seriously make your time more useful than discussing things with ignorant people. They won't believe anything you say, they only believe in what they hear from those absurd racist Armenian Genocide websites. They are Genocide deniers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
irlandahay Posted October 7, 2007 Report Share Posted October 7, 2007 Hi Guys I've been battling denialists at Turkey Topix and Armenia Topix for a awhile. I know lot of these freaks are ignorant types but there is this "canadian" Albanian Turk/Jew alleging lot of crap. I need to find exact number of Armenians serving in ww2 in Russian army. I got 500k from casual search but I find this number to be high or maybe true.Since it was mendotory to serve it must be at least 200k out of 2 million population. Arpa,Guys? need feedback Here is the clown. Visit My Website Thanks guys Hails Armat The number of armenians serving in the soviet Army is 500 thousand. it is possible because that number dont all come from Armenia, they are rounded up from all over the soviet union. There were a large amount of armenians in russia who served too. We danced the kotchari on the reichstag my friend Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
irlandahay Posted October 7, 2007 Report Share Posted October 7, 2007 Barev Vava. I basically answered the clown and if you take Armenians living in Russia proper,Armenia,Persia I believe we had 500k soldiers fighting in Red Army. Dro is misunderstood.I actually like the guy a lot.For a change he was getting ready in case Germans conquering Russia to liberate Armenia from the Turks.Well Stalingrad battle was a huge turn around but I can't blame Dro for having foresight to be prepared just in case. I have been reading a lot of material on Armenian history and unfortunately key events like Bolshevik Revolution could not have been aticipated hence we got cought our pantses down. The biggest disipotment was letting Turks take Kars without a fight even though we had the soldiers and ammunition and great fortifications.Armenian soldgers just did not fight.Lot of them desserted.We often hear positive things about Armenians being great soldiers but at Kars when it did matter great deal we folded without a fight. I read Andranik's bio and it covers great detail about this period. Anyway I am glad to be back.Miss you guys. I agree. Dro was misunderstood. you have to answer to the turks. There were many units in the german army. not in the nazi party. its like the canadian army fighting today. not all are conservatives, even tho they are in power. its teh same principle. You also have to point out that many jews were saved by armenians, one of them even wrote a book. There was also an incident in holland where the Armenians refused to carry out executions and that is why the 812th were disbanded. Dont forget to rub in that turks face that there also was an azeri unit in the wermarcht, also reputed for its cruelty, they took part in one of the biggest massacres of polish civilians. Also, tell him about the secret alliance between the turks and the Nazis, how they would sell the germans vital parts to make weapons. It is even said that if they hadnt sold them those materials, german weapons manufacture would have seased immediately. All this stuff is sourced but I'm going out...saturday night lol!!! If you insist on the sources, PM me and I promise I will return to you with all the sources proving everything I mentionned Armenian Hails! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.