Jump to content

Poster


sassoun

Recommended Posts

I have developed an educational poster on the Armenian Language. It includes a Timeline and other technical descripion of the language, its origin and evolution. I would appreciate any input or suggestions to improve the editorial content to make it a better educational tool.

 

I will be happy to send a JPEG or pdf (Acrobat Reader) file to anyone who is interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have developed an educational poster on the Armenian Language. It includes a Timeline and other technical descripion of the language, its origin and evolution. I would appreciate any input or suggestions to improve the editorial content to make it a better educational tool.

 

I will be happy to send a JPEG or pdf (Acrobat Reader) file to anyone who is interested.

 

Why don't you post the file here? We'd love to see it :) Welcome Sassoun...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...