THOTH Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 An Iranian who beheaded his two sons after they witnessed him murder a woman was sentenced to hang on Tuesday by a Tehran court, in a case that has hit Iran’s front pages. The man, known only as Ismail, pleaded guilty to beheading and dicing up the bodies of two adults and severing the heads of his sons, aged 7 and 11, newspapers and the ISNA students news agency reported. "Ismail suspected his wife Masoumeh of having an affair with a man called Ebrahim. He then forced her to marry him in a lavish ceremony attended by some 700 guests," Naser Seraj, the head of penal courts in Tehran province, told ISNA. Ismail then killed Ebrahim and his sister Fatemeh. What the hell did Fatemeh do? "I had beheaded sheep before and I felt Fatemeh was a sheep so I cut her head off and chopped her body to small pieces. I placed her head in a tray which scared the life out of my children," he was quoted as saying by Etemad newspaper. After learning that his sons had witnessed Fatemeh’s murder, Ismail beheaded them. Oh. Well. That makes sense. Islamic sense, but sense. I guess. Seraj said Ismail received two death sentences for killing the adults. Under Iran’s Islamic law a father need only pay blood money for killing his children. Masoumeh was sentenced to death for her affair with Ebrahim. Adultery is punishable by death in Iran. It's like looking at the world in a fun house mirror, only without the fun... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anonymouse Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Why are you making things up Thoth? It's okay, I'm still your friend. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nakharar Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Why kill the kids? He could have just killed his wife and the other guy and say he did in the heat of passion. They would have let him go. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Sick! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kakachik77 Posted January 5, 2005 Report Share Posted January 5, 2005 Why should anybody on HYEFORUM care? Ok, I rather go back to Gay Penguin thread. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.