Jump to content

Error 404

Members
  • Posts

    889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Error 404

  1. Sean Connery is nothing compared to him. Too much movies huh?
  2. That means you are in Sari Tagh or Charbax or in Hamzachiman...
  3. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/MovsesSilikyan.jpeg Here is another short bio. of real hero I have got from wiki. Movses Silikyan (Armenian: Մովսես Սիլիկյան, Russian: Мовсес Силиков, Movses Silikov) (1862 - 1937) was a famed Armenian general and national hero, Major General in the Russian army and subsequently in the Armenian army. Silikyan graduated from the Moscow Military Gymnasium, Alexandrople Military School and the officer rifle school. From 1884 he served in the Russian Army, being promoted from battalion adjutant to division commander. On the eve of the First World War he was the deputy commander of the forces stationed in Yerevan participating in the Caucasian Front. World War I Commanding a regiment with forces in Van, Colonel Silikyan took part in the taking of Mush, Bitlis, and the assault on Erzerum, after taking of which he became a Commandant. For his combat merits he was rewarded with many orders, including the Order of St. George and was promoted to Major General. After the Russian Revolution of 1917 and subsequent withdrawal of Russian troops, Silikyan left the Russian army, in January 1918 he became the commander of the 1st Armenian rifle division. Within a short period Silikyan created combat-effective regular units and prepared them for the repulsion of Ottoman Empire and was in effective control of the forces in Yerevan. Later that year with the declaration of the new state, his forces united under the Democratic Republic of Armenia. Democratic Republic of Armenia In May 1918, Army of Islam attacking Aleksandropol, began moving towards Yerevan, Silikyan was in general command of regular troops and militia. In the Battle of Sardarapat and the Battle of Bash Abaran the Ottoman Empire were defeated under his command. Future Marshal of the Soviet Union Hovhannes (Ivan) Baghramian who participated in the Battle of Sardarapat noted that Silikyan was the "most gifted military leader of all Armenian Generals of that time...". After WWI In Autumn of 1920 Silikyan commanded Armenian troops in the Kars-Aleksandropol Front. After the Bolshevik takeover of Armenia, Silikyan worked in a number of Soviet establishments. He was arrested and imprisoned during the purges by Stalin in 1937 on charges of nationalism; and rehabilitated posthumously during the Kruschev era. I am wondering where in Yereven he used to live and where is his grave. So that next time I visit Yerevan I will take some flowers to his grave.
  4. Error 404

    Message Of Hope

    Hey yankee are you stupid? Turks massacred 1.5 million Armenians in 1915 and now do we have to win your hearts? By the way, you better change your nick from yankee to something turkish or it will be considered insult against the turkishness in your country.
  5. Looks like some of the scools are crashed. Typical turkish "hospitality".
  6. I appologize for my ignorance but I consider some of the "armenians" in that clip as traitors and enemies of our nation.
  7. This is another attempt of bbcnews to blow a dust to people's eyes. Mass killings... genocide in parenthesizes.... armenians that massacred turks etc ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6107360.stm I put my 2 cents there but I doubt that they will post it since the thread is moderated and the moderator has to read the opinions first before posting it on their website. It is some type of political censure. Please post your opinions there too. Do not let turks to overwhelm the international audience with their lies.
  8. Gelern uten Boratin, bolorin jghaynacrela ....
  9. He is jewish his last name is Cohen (the Ali G show) and if you lookup in wikipedia it will confirm it. He is not antisemite he is making fun of antisemites. I think in reality he is not making fun of Kazakhs but he is making fun of americans. The thing is he recorded people in his movie who didn't even know that it is staged, that it is going to be in a movie. They think he is really a Kazakh journalist.
  10. I know Mos I red his posts. As I mentioned at the end of my last post there are people who doesn't know shit about the ideology but they consider themselves aryan armenians. But also there are Aryan Armenians like Dro and Nzhdeh and their followers too.
  11. I aggree with you Boghos. We should just benefit from the deal as much as possible. It doesn't mean that the infrastructure and the pipeline are now gone forever. If the economy is strong enough and Armenia has wise politicians and businessmen maybe some day in the future they may buy those actives back from Russia, France etc. We don't even need to get them back as far as those actives are managed very efficiently by foreign owners. That is the law of market economy. Even rival countries are owning each other's strategic infrastructures.
  12. Thanks Mos ! now it makes more sense
  13. Error 404

    Borat Sagdiev

    Hey Guys, check this out. Go to the page http://www.boratmovie.com/clips.html then watch the FEATURETTE one !
  14. I was reading the long thread about armenian aryans. Too bad it was closed I couldn't put my 50 cents there so that's why I am opening a new thread. In my opinion we need those type of political parties and guys with patriotic believs. Those type of parties or political organisations exist in all western countries. Alongside with communists, socialists and greens we need also them. It must be casual. If you gonna prohibit their activity they will go underground and start doing harm. So let them exist. I personally do not see anything bad when someone is a patriot and ready to fight and protect his country. I think they will do that. When sometomes an armenian guy who is drunk and starts to mention prominent Armenian's names and tells me that he is proud that he is Armenian too it embarrases me. Then I am asking him what have you done for your nation? These guys (Armenian Aryans) in my opinion will go to war if it starts and not leave the country. Whatever are their rules about marrying a foreigner or helping another armenian instead of foreigner is just their business... Heroes like Garegin Nzhdeh and Dro (Drastamat Kanayan) were Armenian Aryans too. And as a last thing I would like to mention that there are clueless kids or grown idiots (dressed up like black gangs and listening to black criminal music) who consider themselves Armenian Aryans but they do not know shit about aryan ideology and they do not know what the hell they are doing.
  15. Their reaction does not surprize me. Because if recognized worldwide (Armenian Genocide), it may put the Holocaust in a shadow.
  16. Here the "Grey Wolves" protesting in front of French Embassy: http://pics.utro.ru/utro_photos/gallery/20061016cres/7.jpg TERRORISTS FOR FREE SPEECH AND DEMOCRACY.
  17. Some people here claim that the new law is against the democracy and freedom of speech. I do not think that an educated person who knows the history will ever deny armenian genocide. A lot of people do not know anything about it and I don't think they will comment on it either. BUT! (BAYC) there are poeple who are very well educated financed and supported to LIE AND DENY ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. This freakin new law is against those people. Those are dirty agents of dirty turkish government to deny armenian genocide and misinform and lie the public about the history. If you want to see an example? Here follow the link and you will see what I am talking about: http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/ Now whoever was defending the free speech and democracy here please go and put your efforts on the autor of the website. I already have tried. No use. Only the law can stop criminals like this.
  18. I do not know about Armenian songs. But when I was young in Armenia we used to dance under: Isabel (Aznavour) Main theme of Godfather L ete Indien (Joe Dassin) Or Mexakners um nvirem (by Kamo)
  19. shaunt ! DUDE ! They (turks) stealed, killed & raped your ancestors and now when someone is trying to condemn that you are telling it is an attempt to thwart freedom of expression ???
  20. By The way what the hell means "leave the history to historians" ??? What type of stupid comment is that? It's not a history its is historical CRIME against humanity!!! If the police finds a murderer 10 years after the incident should the police turn the murder to historians because it happened long time ago? Stupid ...
  21. I think the french senate will block it. I wish there was something that we could do to let them pass it. Like sending them emails,faxes or even calling them. Turkey on it's turn warned that it will recognize the genocide of algerians and make a law about the denial of algerian genocide. Again the turkish diplomacy glances. No wonder, british school of diplomacy. All the polls in europe state that they don't want butchers to join the EU.
  22. I do not care if France did that for other purposes or not. But the new law is fair and justified. I can imagine Turkey's reaction:) It is in HYSTERIA!!! Altough the mainstream media is kinda complaining about the new law too. It is probably putting the law about denying the holocaust in shadow. Again VIVA LA FRANCE !!!
×
×
  • Create New...