Jump to content

dragon

Members
  • Posts

    620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dragon

  1. Forgive me my friend for ''blind''... Actually I was drunk...celebrating 20th anniverssary for our first meeting...just two of us...
  2. Charachar skhalvoum es MJ jan. Avedaranoum krvadz ga ''yerani~ hokov aghkadnerin'' miayn. ''Surb'' paru dou es avelatsrel, dra hamar el badjvelou es... Ourakh tjoghk kezi apperr!
  3. Hos meghki yev anmeghoutian, Skhali gam shidagi harts chga, sireli Raffi, ayl ga kidoutian yev ankidoutian mech abrelou harts. Hokiyov gam mdayin hivantneru chem gardzer vor Tadasdani arach bidi ganknin. Anonk ourish jagadakir bidi ounenan anbayman, kani vor teri en, angarogh en irents jagadakiru voroshelou. Hartsu KIDOUTIAN harts e, nerkin lousavorman yev tebi Asdvadzayin oujer tsukdoumi harts e, voch aveli, voch bagas. Meg khoskov` inchbes garjevores kezi drvadz ays gyanku??? Badaskhane` urakanchiuris abradz gyankn e, tsevov ou khorkov.
  4. dragon

    God exists!

    Do you feel better if we talk to monkey and go bed with Azat? Miss Dragon (Girls representative)
  5. dragon

    Girls First Time

    You have to be sure that what comes from Dragon's family, comes with humor, surprising thoughts and art. Dragons are the taste of the forums, like Jesus Christ taste of the life... Voghch lerouk serus` digin Dragon yev hamovig dragonignerus!!!
  6. dragon

    Impressions Of The Day

    I got your message and kept silence whole day...just writing a new story and time to time responding to my emails... My wife got angry of me ...
  7. dragon

    God exists!

    I do believe in God and in miracles too. In my life I had the chance for experiencing miracles...not only by God's support, but myself too. I'm still alive, which is the greatest miracle happened to me till now.
  8. Im gardzikov, ''Yerani Hokiov Aghkadneroun''-u bedk e hasgunal voch to niutagan ayl hokegan snounti aroumov. Inchbes aghkadu gu pundre hats yev harusdoutiun, aytbes al hokiyov aghkadneru gu pundren hokegan snount, imasdoutiun yev asdvadzayin orhnoutiun. Yerani anonts vor gu kidagtsin irents nerkin aghkadoutian ou ayt oughghtiamp gu laren irents gamkn ou pundurdouku ays gyankin mech...anonk en vor bidi jaranken Yergirn ou arjananan Arkayoutian... ----------------
  9. dragon

    Bombing on Glandale

    But make sure not in Glendale...
  10. dragon

    Impressions Of The Day

    Throw it from your balcony and there will be no problem anymore
  11. I kiss my mum every day and celebrate her day forcing her kiss me twice...And she tells me I'm a good guy Happy birthday mama!
  12. dragon

    Impressions Of The Day

    Happy melting Harut! Please wish me the same...I'm freezing here and my wife is angry of me...I don't know how to get a cup of hot tea...
  13. dragon

    Bombing on Glandale

    Glendale will be bombed.
  14. Offer me a proper job to be able to raise myself and my family, and we will be in Armenia or Artsakh as soon as we can. Dragon
  15. Abres Sul jan, Dou el mayranas inshallah! Dragon
  16. dragon

    Impressions Of The Day

    Hell! Today was perfect!
  17. Sireli Tornado Hayerenov ays polorin gusen` ''shurchoun'' gam ''taparig'' temaner, voronk zanazan darperagnerov gubrin joghovourtnerou gyankin yergaynkin. Dragon
  18. dragon

    Shushi 2001

    So what? you get insulted or what?
  19. YA~~~YY, don't you know that this is an old story! Paul Baghdadlian have died more than 10 times as far as I remember. Once a year he ''kills'' himself... barahantesi nakhoryagin... Have you guys find out why, or I have to tell you the rest?
  20. dragon

    Girls First Time

    While I was reading, I was emagining that you were the dentist and I was the patient...You were hurting me... Miss Dragon
  21. dragon

    Shushi 2001

    In this occasion I want to tell you that I was in Armenia the day Soushi got its freedom. O, God, It was great day! Unfortunately, Vicken Zakarian got killed in the same battle. The 21-22 years old Lebanese Armenian guy, to whom I dedicated a poem in Armenian, ''Lousasdgh''... Hope he is smiling now...
  22. dragon

    Shushi 2001

    Well done, MJ, It's a great church! I love it!!! If I born again, I will marry in GHAZANCHETSOTS yegeghetsi. I adore SHOUSHI! Dragon
  23. dragon

    In Armenian

    One more... YEZERK ------- Sevani apin Hokis anergiugh khaydanku gabri Vazogh choureroun Our gu masnadvi Pegor ar pegor Horizonu im... Hayatskis dag Nerkin khrovki mu takoun dzalkeren I mi gu perem Maserus polor Yev aynbes gu tvi Te yes haser em Touru Anhounin... Sevanen antin mite ga Yezerk? Vor badranknern im Aroutiamp odze Aba unterken ir pazmakhorhourt Yergare indzi Takn ARMENagan... ---------------------- Dragon
  24. Happy Birthday, Sul! When was that? Dragon
  25. Language is the topic, isn't it? ''Abaharzan'' means divorce in Armenian. Any comments? Dragon
×
×
  • Create New...