Jump to content

ED

Members
  • Posts

    5,913
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by ED

  1. You got enough leads to fallow to the original, by the way what kind of documentation you are looking for? Audio tape, what I gave you was a transcript which was an exhibit at Nuremberg trials as a document of a statement; I don’t know what else you’re looking for. I think you missed the last portion of my previos post, read again!
  2. Steve you want a document references? here Statements on Record Adolf Hitler Chancellor of Nazi Germany (1933-45) "Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My decision to attack Poland was arrived at last spring. Originally, I feared that the political constellation would compel me to strike simultaneously at England, Russia, France, and Poland. Even this risk would have had to be taken. Ever since the autumn of 1938, and because I realized that Japan would not join us unconditionally and that Mussolini is threatened by that nit-wit of a king and the treasonable scoundrel of a crown prince, I decided to go with Stalin. In the last analysis, there are only three great statesmen in the world, Stalin, I, and Mussolini. Mussolini is the weakest, for he has been unable to break the power of either the crown or the church. Stalin and I are the only ones who envisage the future and nothing but the future. Accordingly, I shall in a few weeks stretch out my hand to Stalin at the common German-Russian frontier and undertake the redistribution of the world with him. Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter — with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It's a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command — and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad — that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formations in readiness — for the present only in the East — with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion , men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? Kevork B. Bardakjian, Hitler and the Armenian Genocide (Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Zoryan Institute, 1985). The text above is the English version of the German document handed to Louis P. Lochner in Berlin. It first appeared in Lochner's What About Germany? (New York: Dodd, Mead & Co., 1942), pp. 1-4. The Nuremberg Tribunal later identified the document as L-3 or Exhibit USA-28. Two other versions of the same document appear in Appendices II and III. For the German original cf. Akten zur Deutschen Auswartigen Politik 1918-1945, Serie D, Band VII, (Baden-Baden, 1956), pp. 171-172.
  3. ED

    Winsxs?

    Hreshtaks isk ov asats vor yes elem lenninakanits? parzapes sirumem et loshtoneri barbar! , bayts menq mshetsi enq lao. hreshtag jan ashe @sem, karoghe che, ayl krna exni e, 2rdnel de edon saaaax gortdzer@ toxi hmi erta qu aksent@ man ga?
  4. hahahahaah Domino jan, this line just blew me away as soon as I'm thru I'll read the rest of it oh by the way nice to see you around pal
  5. ED

    Winsxs?

    sevug hla me hadem esti ashe tso, lseh inch ksem oxul? tso es erevntsots mej mdelis qu arevunel xaydimel hayerenes sorve?, bayts misht imatdats exi or makur hayeren menag gyumretsiq kxosin, toshni sev, ap faytonchik Grishn u jxer x@chon, de hmi gna mdik @re te inch @si. ha es megnel gitsi or mer tarerne poloz muquchne gre Mosjan kartsumes khaskana?
  6. Well said Lady, keep it up greatest things accomplished, greatest things to be accomplished and for ones who even come remotely to be able or to have an idea what is said or what is the purpose, for which I salute you, not for what you have accomplished, but what’s ahead for you to be accomplished, thus for ones who concerns or whom it matters be rest assured, modesty is the list of accomplishments we all can achieve, and it may serve as a foundation of which one can fallow the path chosen or one can chose
  7. ED

    Impressions Of The Day

    and your thought is perfect example of that! <_<
  8. ED

    What Would You Feel?

    To accomplish, to pursue and bringing those who were responsible, certainly due in 89 years to justice, we must not only act but hope and dream for a better future for our self’s, just pursuing for recognition of a Genocide I’m afraid we as a nation would gain a recognition, meanwhile by loosing a homeland. To pursue and to achieve one must not and can not have only Genocide in mind. For now days having prosperous and vibrant republic is a necessity for us all, and for our generations to come.
  9. Yes Vava indeed, and during intermision wile having champain I engadged in an conversation with an older couple, as they were telling me, "we have the most talanted of all Armenians here in Canada". very impresive performance, love to see her again.
  10. ED

    Astrology

    ya whould you please pass them to me after you finished?, days are geting cold and i can use them to in my fireplace say can you buy more Maral jan and pass them after you contacted the dead?
  11. ED

    Astrology

    crossing over what if I may ask? as far as what I think he is? a very smart con-man <_<
  12. Thanks Sev-mart, you are too generous in your reply, I’m sure everyone can and has the ability to write and to be creative, and everyone has a unique way of displaying there hidden talent, I have wroth many poems over the years, a hobby of mine if you will. Cheers
  13. ED

    New Jokes Anyone?

    It doesn’t, it wouldn’t, it never will, and I'm afraid you’re right it will go on for a long time. <_<
  14. ED

    New Jokes Anyone?

    Stormig jan I hear you, tragic indeed. ok here is a funny. This is toooo Funny From a transcript of a radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations on 10 Oct 1995, between a US Navy vessel and Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland: Americans: "Please divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision." Canadians: "Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision." Americans: "This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course." Canadians: "No, I say again, divert YOUR course." Americans: "This is the aircraft carrier USS Missouri. We are a large warship of the US Navy. DIVERT YOUR COURSE *NOW*." Canadians: "We are a lighthouse. Your call."
  15. Actually I wroth it in an instance wile I was reading how Angel was so wanted not to forget out wonderful language. Did you read my post totally from top to bottom? I wonder
  16. Azat, you just ruined a movie night bud; we were going to see this tomorrow, was it that bad? I heard so many good reviews about it; well anyways I guess we well go see the BIG FISH. By the way did anybody catch the MYSTIC RRIVER yet? I want to go see it again, simply great movie, and I thing this movie will win the Oscar this year.
  17. Na,? Aysinqen du gites sa over grell?
  18. aysor, vax@ ush che yerpeq norits gnal yev ver hishel magaxati vra grvats mer vosketar, anzuqakan mayreni mer hazaragandz mor kati pes sripits saxmvats papenakan hayots lezun pahir vorpes masunq du mej nor serndin nerarkelov mer vosketar u zrngun, hinavurts u imast lezun mer sireli, anzuqakan hayi anmah miak lezun by me
  19. ED

    New Jokes Anyone?

    And calling Greeks "Grecians" Somehow someone misunderstood what was Stormig referring to and how. Bush is a moron, but we shouldn’t say he is a moron, not because he isn’t, but because we are more civilized, more then bush moron.
  20. ED

    Culture Shock

    damn I just have to trust you, I got married just when those things started to hmmmmm pop up
  21. ED

    Culture Shock

    oh by the way were those boobs silicon?
  22. ED

    Culture Shock

    Thoth, We Armenians have kept and are keeping our heritage as much as possible and at the same time nothing wrong and everything right to be assimilating with American culture, well if there is such a thing exist as American culture I guess. Armats input was IMO to those who have total disregard towards host country in this case France, which by the way has far more deep rooted culture then USA. And I agree with Armat even some Armenians after being here for 20 years they hardly speak proper English nor want to. Total disregard, same goes to Mexicans, salvadorians, etc........etc
  23. I had the privilege of seeing her performance in Toronto in 2002 “Julius Caesar” opera, where she was in the role of “Cleopatra”. It was a delight to my ears and she earned 20 min of standing ovation in the end, her magnificent voice captured me as well as the audience. Proud of her Armenian heritage and roots Miss. Bayrakdarian is one the top sopranos now days. http://www.bayrakdarian.com/ First prize winner of the prestigious Plácido Domingo "Operalia" Competition in 2000 and a recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee medal, Canadian Armenian soprano Isabel Bayrakdarian made an impressive series of appearances in the 2002/2003 season, including debuts at the Paris Opera (Bastille) as Susanna in Le Nozze di Figaro, as Catherine in A View from the Bridge at the Metropolitan Opera, Zerlina in Don Giovanni at the Salzburg Festival, Elisa in Il Re Pastore at Brussel's Theatre de la Monnaie, and Clorinda in Il Combattimento di Tancredi e Clorinda at Los Angeles Opera. Her numerous concerts and recital appearances took her to New York, Berkeley, Costa Mesa, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Cyprus. Miss Bayrakdarian's other recent North American performances have included Servilia in La Clemenza di Tito with Santa Fe Opera, Valencienne in The Merry Widow at the San Francisco Opera, Pamina in Die Zauberflöte with the Cincinnati Opera, and at the Lyric Opera of Chicago as Catherine in the World Premiere of William Bolcom's A View from the Bridge, as well as Rosina in Il Barbiere di Siviglia. For the Canadian Opera Company, she has sung the roles of Cleopatra in Handel's Giulio Cesare, Zerlina in Don Giovanni, and Rosina in Il Barbiere di Siviglia. Miss Bayrakdarian's past European performances have included her Italian debut at Milan's Teatro alla Scala in Bernstein's West Side Story, Romilda in Handel's Serse at the Opéra de Montpellier and the Dresden Semperoper, Cleopatra in Hasse's Marc'Antonio e Cleopatra at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées in Paris, and Emilia in Handel's Flavio at the Badisches Staatstheater in Karlsruhe, Germany. In addition to her recital work, Miss Bayrakdarian has an extensive concert repertoire. She opened the National Arts Centre's 2001/2002 season in a Gala concert with artists Yo Yo Ma and Pinchas Zuckerman. Her appearances also included Mahler 4th Symphony with the Pittsburgh Symphony conducted by Mariss Jansons, Messiah with Les Violons du Roy, and triumphant recitals in New York (Carnegie Hall), Boston, Vancouver, and Toronto. Miss Bayrakdarian can be heard on the Grammy Award winning soundtrack of the blockbuster movie The Two Towers, the second installment in The Lord of The Rings trilogy, as well as the multiple award-winning Canadian movie Ararat. When Miss Bayrakdarian's debut recording "Joyous Light" was released in March 2002 on the CBC label, it went straight to No. 1 in the classical charts across Canada. She has also recorded Villa-Lobos' Bachianas Brasilieras No. 5 for CBC Television, for which she earned a Gemini nomination, Rachmaninov's Vocalise for Bravo Arts Television, and Canada's CTV Network featured her in a documentary. Her second recording with the CBC - a Spanish/South American project - will be released in the spring of 2003. Miss Bayrakdarian has been the recipient of many grants, including a Canada Council Grant, the Sullivan Foundation Grant, the 2000 Leonie Rysanek Award from the George London Foundation, and the Metropolitan Opera National Council Award in 1997. During the 2003/2004 season, Ms. Bayrakdarian will return to Chicago Lyric Opera and Los Angeles Opera as Susanna in Le Nozze di Figaro, and to the Metropolitan Opera as Teresa in Benvenuto Cellini. She will make her San Diego Opera debut as Leila in Les Pêcheurs de Perles and will perform recitals and concerts in Toronto with Toronto Symphony Orchestra and Tafelmusik (which will be recorded for her 3rd CD with CBC Records), Vancouver, New York, Minnesota, Atlanta and San Francisco
×
×
  • Create New...