gamavor Posted September 14, 2004 Report Share Posted September 14, 2004 Zulal are coming to town! Very nice rendition of Armenian Folk music! http://www.zulal.org/ Try the demo Mp3 from same page! http://www.zulal.org/userimages/g_3.1.jpg I hope the one in the middle has a nice personality too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted September 14, 2004 Report Share Posted September 14, 2004 Yeah, they sound original. The one in the middle sounds more original than the others Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted September 14, 2004 Author Report Share Posted September 14, 2004 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted September 24, 2004 Report Share Posted September 24, 2004 Is that their show in Huston, TX? I heard it was awsome! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted September 24, 2004 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2004 No, that is from their web page. Yes, their performance was awesome and unfortunately all of them are happily married. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted September 25, 2004 Report Share Posted September 25, 2004 shat siretsy shat lavna !!!! Bravo !!! tesnes axchikner@ ognutyan kariq chunen ??? asenq Protaction, menegmant, andznakan tiknapah yes yev Azat@ patrast enq !!! che Azat ??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted September 25, 2004 Report Share Posted September 25, 2004 Movses jan, I think Gamavor already owns the group So, I was thinking of PMing him my application for the bus driver. I think they need one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted September 25, 2004 Report Share Posted September 25, 2004 Armen jan pleas keep thinking about it while I complete the application and send it it to my favorite attorney in the world. Gamavor jan there is a bottle of PlumpJack for you each wee if you hire me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted September 26, 2004 Author Report Share Posted September 26, 2004 Armen jan pleas keep thinking about it while I complete the application and send it it to my favorite attorney in the world. Gamavor jan there is a bottle of PlumpJack for you each wee if you hire me. style_images/master/snapback.png Hovhaness Kaletzogh, nothing less - plus, it should be black label! Oh, I forgot, did I say a case of black label? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted September 26, 2004 Report Share Posted September 26, 2004 Hovhaness Kaletzogh, nothing less - plus, it should be black label! Oh, I forgot, did I say a case of black label? style_images/master/snapback.png I am offering you PlumpJack wine(http://www.plumpjack.com) at $160 a pop and you want black label? I quit... I dont want to work for you anymore. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted September 26, 2004 Author Report Share Posted September 26, 2004 Dude, Plum Jack is popular jargon for Plum rakia which is consumable with certain degree of disgust. Sorry! Seriously though, never heard of Plum Jack wine. Well, in that case I'm extending again my offer to work for me, - part time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Zulal are coming to town! Very nice rendition of Armenian Folk music! style_images/master/snapback.png I think they've had 100+ peformances in New York. I am waiting for something more original, like Gor Mkhitarian. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 Dude, Plum Jack is popular jargon for Plum rakia which is consumable with certain degree of disgust. Sorry! style_images/master/snapback.png "Slivovitza" is Kosher, Gamavor jan! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted September 27, 2004 Author Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 "Slivovitza" is Kosher, Gamavor jan! style_images/master/snapback.png Oh, man don't remind me! You need to try Troianska Slivovitza! If we are lucky enough sometime to organize Hye Forum get together I promise to bring some... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armen Posted September 27, 2004 Report Share Posted September 27, 2004 I am waiting for something more original, like Gor Mkhitarian. style_images/master/snapback.png ...and of course, she immediately found a male alternative to make us jealous. I think you have never tried Aram Asatrian live. He is unbelievably original. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted September 28, 2004 Report Share Posted September 28, 2004 Hovhaness Kaletzogh, nothing less - plus, it should be black label! Oh, I forgot, did I say a case of black label? style_images/master/snapback.png Gamavor, isk sa kline ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted September 28, 2004 Author Report Share Posted September 28, 2004 K'lini as a compromise! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted October 8, 2006 Author Report Share Posted October 8, 2006 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Share Posted February 19, 2007 This is really nice! One thing leads to another, and while checking Ruben I find Zulal:) Glad to see that Zulal have neat presentation in MySpace! Cool ladies singing beautifully cool music:) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=40295522 and this: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=125922360 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.