Jump to content

Dennis Miller


shiner

Recommended Posts

I was watching Dennis Miller on CNBC a couple of weeks ago. His show is followed by McEnroe's. So towards the end McEnroe comes on to announce what's coming up on his own show after Miller's ends. McEnroe hypes it up by saying he has a liberal fest with Al Franken, some others, and most importantly Howard Dean.

 

Right afterwards Miller looks into the camera and says "Howard Dean is an idiot". It's not so much what he said (even though I agree) but it's how he said it (timing, etc.)

 

 

Today he had this liberal comedian on whom he was supposed to set up for some jokes. The comedian starts talking politics and Dennis Miller just embarrassed him. I have no sympathy for stuttering liberals but this was a rare occasion on which I felt sorry for the guy.

 

Among other things the comedian was accusing Bush that he hyped up the threat level, while Miller shortly replied it was the events. This fools act like 9/11 did not even happen.

 

Then the comedian asks "What are we supposed to do with this fear?" as if there is a long thesis to be worked on answering this question. Miller just replies "destroy the enemy".

 

And my favorite of them all the comedian asks rhetorically I guess, what has Bush or the US proven in Iraq and Afghanistan etc. Miller says "well after 10 years of bending over we showed that even though we have an extremely long fuse it's tied to a big ass bomb"

 

The deliveries were even better. Miller is one smart mofo. I didn't know he was a Republican. I'm gonna start watching him more often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use to love Denis Miller the comedian, but now I think he is an idiot. He use to be a very liberal comedian himself, but when the country became more conservative the last few years he just followed where the money is.

 

Last time I saw him was few years back when he was on the Leno show and was acting all conservative. Ever since than I have never spent a second listening to his gibberish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...