Jump to content

Ak-47


gamavor

Recommended Posts

http://armenianhouse.org/imgmisc/genocide/DSC05701.jpg

 

 

 

http://armenianhouse.org/imgmisc/genocide/DSC05716.jpg

 

 

 

http://armenianhouse.org/imgmisc/genocide/DSC05717.jpg

 

 

http://www.armenianhouse.org/

 

 

While viewing these pictures from Tsitzernagaberd, something very strange popped up in my mind.

 

GL 3256

 

 

Guess what it is? Many years have past since I was in the Army and I still remember by heart the serial number of my AK-47. Am’ I the only weirdo or it happens to others that went to army.

 

Now, don't think that I'm militant. Out of curiosity I've checked Kalashnikovs' Websites and discovered some new models that I was not aware of. Like this:

 

http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/images/1181.jpg

 

http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/

 

http://www.norhayer.da.ru/

 

And last but not least, - viewer discretion adviced - nah, not really B)

 

http://www.audiobooksforfree.com/kalashnikov/Ak-mp3.asp

Edited by gamavor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really cannot comprehend this fixation with guns. I mean do they really empower men so much? It's almost a respectable characteristic if a man carries one, or is very knowledgeable about them. Nothing appalls me more than weapons. Sorry gamavor jan.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guns are toys for big boys Anileve jan :D

Or a reminder of their shaky manhood? I think it rather sounds peculiar when one "big boy" asks another: "So dude, how big is your Kalashnikov? Tell me quick so we can go play some manly football involving fondling and tackling each other..." Grrrrrrr, yeah, manly! :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that reminds me of a good joke

 

An elephant and a mouse are walking together through the jungle when the the mouse falls into a hole. The elephant immediately stands over the hole and squatting over it, lowers his penis so the mouse can grab it and lift himself out of the hole.

 

The two friends continue their stroll through the jungle when all of a sudden, the elephant falls into a very large hole. The hole is so large that try as he might, the elephant is unable to climb out.

 

So the mouse says, "Hang around, I'll get something to drag you out with" and leaves. A little while later the mouse returns driving a Porsche and with a rope tied to the bumper bar and he drags the elephant out of the hole.

 

Moral of the story: "If your penis is long enough you dont need a Porsche."

 

Which reminds me, I need me a Ferrari

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Or a reminder of their shaky manhood? I think it rather sounds peculiar when one "big boy" asks another: "So dude, how big is your Kalashnikov? Tell me quick so we can go play some manly football involving fondling and tackling each other..." Grrrrrrr, yeah, manly! :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with playing with guns. Its pure pleasure, and i mean in a very responsible manner, and not even in hunting. I have a few guns and just shooting at clay pigeons is very fun. So, it yeah i think they are toys for big boys.. thats not to mean what they do to people when used innapropriately makes them good... so dont go there.

If you have ever shot a .303 , or a 12 gauge, or a 307 or even a 357. hand gun.. youll know how fun it is. heck a simple .22 caliber rifle is fun..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whats wrong with playing with guns. Its pure pleasure, and i mean in a very responsible manner, and not even in hunting. I have a few guns and just shooting at clay pigeons is very fun. So, it yeah i think they are toys for big boys.. thats not to mean what they do to people when used innapropriately makes them good... so dont go there.

If you have ever shot a .303 , or a 12 gauge, or a 307 or even a 357. hand gun.. youll know how fun it is. heck a simple .22 caliber rifle is fun..

Yeh, very fun, when they have been build in the first place to kill people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which reminds me, I need me a Ferrari

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::lol2:

 

Love the joke! And the last statement says: "Too much info Azatyush!"

 

Gevo jan, I don't see the thrill. They are too loud and used for destruction. I personally don't like the feel of cold steel in my hands, I prefer stems of flowers instead. :lol: I guess that would be a typical thing a woman would say. Or better yet a pool stick is much more of an empowering feeling.

Edited by anileve
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::lol2:

 

Love the joke! And the last statement says: "Too much info Azatyush!"

 

Gevo jan, I don't see the thrill. They are too loud and used for destruction. I personally don't like the feel of cold steel in my hands, I prefer stems of flowers instead. :lol: I guess that would be a typical thing a woman would say. Or better yet a pool stick is much more of an empowering feeling.

HAHA... Yah.. well first the metal gets hot after a couple of shots.. jk.. lol.. Well.. its personal choice i guess... But actually i would rather be playing pool myself.. lol.. plus playing pool is in our home.. shooting the gun.. gotta drive for that.. less convinient.... as for the stem of the flower.. i'll hand it to girls, and that'll give me pleasure... but i dont think holding it in my hand gives me a thrill.. lol..

 

Domino, i was in particular trying to show that its fun when used for fun.. like i described, and i obviously didnt make it clear anough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Domino, i was in particular trying to show that its fun when used for fun.. like i described, and i obviously didnt make it clear anough.

Those guns were build to kill. The reason you are having fun with them is because you feel a kind of power using them, it is in your psychi. There are bb guns which you could use to have fun, but no, you actually use 9 mm etc... with the noice they make, with the vibration etc... there is nothing here that could be joyful unless it is a kind of psychological dependence of power, to handle something that is made to kill.

Edited by Fadix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::lol2:

 

Love the joke! And the last statement says: "Too much info Azatyush!"

 

Gevo jan, I don't see the thrill. They are too loud and used for destruction. I personally don't like the feel of cold steel in my hands, I prefer stems of flowers instead. :lol: I guess that would be a typical thing a woman would say. Or better yet a pool stick is much more of an empowering feeling.

Just try shooting with an AK once. I guarantee you will feel...empowered :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeh, very fun, when they have been build in the first place to kill people.

Something like an AK-47, yes ... it is designed to kill people. But there are all sorts of guns as well such as for hunting, target shooting, and self defense. Although some guns have been specifically designed to kill people, much like any other tool, guns have proper uses and improper uses. A blanket statement like "guns are bad" is just as shallow as the opposite statement "guns are good".

 

Here's mine:

 

http://s93725736.onlinehome.us/Sip/misc/sig_1_tn.jpg http://s93725736.onlinehome.us/Sip/misc/sig_2_tn.jpg

http://s93725736.onlinehome.us/Sip/misc/sig_3_tn.jpg http://s93725736.onlinehome.us/Sip/misc/sig_4_tn.jpg

(click for bigger)

 

Sig Sauer P228 9mm (blue tint) ... haven't had a chance to shoot it much but it is an extremely reliable and accurate gun and very similar to the 226 which is used by a lot of special forces and law enforcement types. And I can tell ya ... I sleep a lot better having this next to me in the middle of the desert or somewhere in the mountains with no help around for miles and miles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sip I have that gun right here in my hand now (the Sig), the one in lower left corner, all crome, very reliable and acurate, by far the most imprasive gun i ever fired bought in back 1994, also 9mm bareta, my 2nd choice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me ask you a question Sip. In your opinion, what would be best, a world where there is no gun at all, or a world where everyone has guns?

That's like asking what is a better world where every food is made of tomatos or no food is made of tomatos. Almost always, any such extreme is undesirable.

 

And before you start going down the path of the no-guns in the world line of argument, let me remind you of the tired old cliche': "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Now even though that may be a stupid argument to use against gun control, in this case I think it applies since if you removed guns from the equation, people would still find a way to kill each other.

 

Don't believe me? Look at any history book at the chapters before the gun was invented. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me ask you a question Sip. In your opinion, what would be best, a world where there is no gun at all, or a world where everyone has guns?

Gee Domino, are you a graduate of Jesuit Institution? :) What kind of question is this?

Should we put our security and justice in the hands of those that have (only) muscles, or should we allow such “negative” things like AG to happen again? :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's like asking what is a better world where every food is made of tomatos or no food is made of tomatos. Almost always, any such extreme is undesirable.

 

And before you start going down the path of the no-guns in the world line of argument, let me remind you of the tired old cliche': "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Now even though that may be a stupid argument to use against gun control, in this case I think it applies since if you removed guns from the equation, people would still find a way to kill each other.

 

Don't believe me? Look at any history book at the chapters before the gun was invented. :)

The statistics show otherwise Sip. Compare the crimes rate between US and Canada per capita. There is a correlation between gun controls and the crime rate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...let me remind you of the tired old cliche': "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."

 

I sleep a lot better having this next to me in the middle of the desert or somewhere in the mountains with no help around for miles and miles.

:huh: That’s a dumb statement. With the same respect we can say, “Nuclear bombs don’t kill people, people kill people.” Does that mean that everyone should own one?

 

And don’t you like live in WI? What do you have to protect yourself from there? Little perky waitresses who scream with their high pitched voice “Thank ya very much! And ya’ll come on back, ya hear?” <_<

 

And those pictures give me the creeps; I can’t believe you have a gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does that mean that everyone should own one?

 

And don’t you like live in WI? What do you have to protect yourself from there?

For the record, I have NEVER said everyone should own guns nor have I ever been against gun control.

 

About why I own a gun ... it is almost always in a locked box at home. I have no need for it where I live ... neither here in Madison, nor ever in Los Angeles. Many claim to have it as protection against intruders in their home ... I just wait for the day for some poor intruder to barge into my house ... not only will he or she not find anything of value to steal other than maybe my paper plates and frozen pizzas in the freezer, but also that person will probably come face to face with a 6' 250lb kick in the ass that I highly doubt he or she will ever forget.

 

However, if you have ever spent a night in a place like this by yourself which is only a few miles from the Mexican border and no where close to any civilization, then I think you will reconsider the "why" question. I have to admit that I am not as concerned about bears (quite common in northern california as they tend to roll through camp at night looking for food) as much as I get nervous about people. There are some VERY weird people out there... and if you think WI is an exception, then maybe I should show you some of the more rural WI areas that will probably make rude chinese corner-store attendant ladies in NYC look like smiley-faced ride operators at disneyland. :D Yup ... there definitely are some WEIRD "people" out here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...