Jump to content

Joke


koko

Recommended Posts

*EDITED VERSION

 

The rich iranian-armenian Raffy Boniemayan decided to marry Retush from Armenia. Question: How much did her baggage weigh increase after they had gotten engaged, if Retushes ring weights 14 gram?

Edited by koko
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Koko, yerp targmanum es you mean how much did Retushe's weight increase. From your original joke the answer is by 14 grams, right? So the humor in this is that it's basically a blonde joke. Correct? :P Don't be upset, I think the simplicity of this made people think it's a lot more complicated. :D
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The rich iranian-armenian Raffy Boniemayan decided to marry Retush from Armenia. Question: How much did her baggage weigh after they had gotten engaged, if Retushes ring weights 14 gram?

Ha, okay I get it, now. Merci Karine, jan.

:lol: so girls from Armenia have alot of 'baggage' eh ? <_< ;) :P

 

 

Have you heard this one ?

 

 

Meh kanee had Hye gang member telephone en anoom Bush een, hart sunoomen Bushin vor yeteh eerank karoghen oknen Bin laden charen ?

Bushuh erents hamar yerek had nukar a oogharkoom (mek had aracheets, yerkoo had el kogh ker eets.

 

Meh kanee or heto, Hye marteek hed en telephone anoom Busheen vor assen "arek, arek menk YEREK een el char erenk, arek erents hed darek.

... whatever :lol:

 

*EDIT: I orig. wrote out my joke in English, but I felt that some people might think that I can't understand mere lezoon, so I wrote it out mer lezoo ov. :)

Edited by GuitARA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

giutar man that was funn- apres vor mer lezoo-ov es groom- apparently :P bayts u need some practice with the way u conjoin your words hehe j/k nice job- vor etkaneen al karoghanoom es anes- thats wonderful!! :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, -don't get this joke anymore!I DID AT FIRST! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*ashamed*

 

gevo you got it right the first time.

 

Hey everyone interpret it your way. lol...

Its a pretty lame joke, anyway...

 

 

Karine the fool ---> B)

Edited by koko
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...