Jump to content

Turkish Delight(not!?)


DominO123

Recommended Posts

I really feel that I have to share this with someone because if I don't I will explode.

 

Years back from now, when I first visited forums and got interested with those topics I had at that time never had any problems with the Turks. For me, they were like any other people in the world. When I visited those boards and saw the hate from both sides I even fought against Armenians that were slandering Turks. Even more, I even kept the benefit of the dough and have read what they call “the other side of the story.”

 

I never ever if my memory doesn’t fail me protected at that time anyone because of his ethnicity, an idiot whatever Armenian or a Turk for me was an idiot without distinction. I just realize now that something just broke in me. After those years on those forums and observations, what I have seen… I just am full of disgust. All my life, from all the people I knew, read, informed about, heard etc… what I have observed on those boards(one in particular) made it out. How can people lie so much on your face and being backed by others whom add more lies, there is no words absolutely no words that come to my mind to describe my disgust. Beside a minority of Turks, the large majority I knew from the web, have found nothing better than slandering, lying, manipulating, etc… I really could not help it, but I do now understand fully how some Armenians may hate the Turks so much. I presented myself peacefully to them for years have tried to understand them, asked them gently to understand me, gave of my time for them, offered my friendship. As a result? Slandering me, lying about me, assassinating my character, reflecting on me all the vices they picture themselves having, playing their smart a$$ and ironically accusing me of doing just that…

 

I am not saying that Armenians don’t have similar problems, who knows how I have criticized our people, and who knows how many times, I have attacked Armenians who disgusted me without even paying attention if they were Armenians or not, because for me they could be Chinese, aliens or whom or whatever else, it would have made not a difference at all. But from those observations what I can say is that the Turkish society is sick, as in “ill.” I am really forced to conclude that, and if any Armenians here are enough naïve to even conceive that Armenians and Turks could have peace, then good luck for trying, what I can say, not in a millions of years. The Turkish society has not moved an inch since the foundation of the republic, not even enough that they got their republic by steeling my ancestors land, belongings, life… EVERYTHING!!! But that they are even proud of it, without ANY remorse, but on top of that, that they are reverting the role of the victims and aggressors… If donkeys or dogs could speak, I dough that they will reduce themselves to such a level. This is really coming from the bottom of my hearth. You can not resonate with a Turk with anything regarding their history, their nationalism and national pride and perverted patriotism is like tuberculosis sucking their brain preventing them to understand that in this world there is just more than pride of ones nation. I just don’t know what to add more.

Edited by Fadix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

what I can say is that the Turkish society is sick, as in “ill.” I am really forced to conclude that, and if any Armenians here are enough naïve to even conceive that Armenians and Turks could have peace, then good luck for trying, what I can say, not in a millions of years. The Turkish society has not moved an inch since the foundation of the republic, not even enough that they got their republic by steeling my ancestors land, belongings, life… EVERYTHING!!!

 

Fedix,

I really don’t know if I should cry or smile.

Edited by Hye_Acher
Link to comment
Share on other sites

this is my thread

Give me a break ...once you post it on hye forum it becomes everyone's thread... if its your own then, you shouldnt be posting in the first place....

dont worry i wont come here to your thread again i dont need to take crap like this from people like you...

Edited by Hye_Acher
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, there yea go. Nationalism is one of the most extreme forms of mass mindedness that can clog the individual in the mass and its dead weight, in which all thinking ceases and "right or wrong" become a matter of majorities. Sadly, this is the result of the age of nationalism and the nation-state.

 

I am always heckled for my views on Armenians, and my critical stance of Armenians, yet it remains the truth, something which Armenians treat as anathema. Whatsover happened, happened due to our negligence and our naivity. You cannot reason your way about "acceptance" or much less trying to "discuss" with preconceived minds. Ideologies are an ugly thing and they are the things that feel the void of the mind, the prism. Man has an idea. The idea attracts followers. The idea becomes an institution. Sure what the Turks did is inhuman and barbaric, but the Armenians themselves never understand their own mistakes nor wish to take fault for their inability to stick together. The Greeks, Serbs, Bulgars all stuck together for independence and the Armenians were playing "revolutionary" with all this marginal fringe groups, the Hnchaks here, the Dashnaks there, and a revolutionary party everywhere, Oh Armenia had a dream, Eeh I eeh I oooh, etc., etc., and they expected to get things done? Moreover, the cry wasn't even for "independence" most of the time just "equal rights", and the rest was depending on outside help? No other country or people can shape your destiny other than yourself. And sadly, we are still stuck in between the past and the present, and not looking towards a future.

 

And here we can see a mild example of Armenians getting along peacefully "THIS IS MY THREAD" much like 100 years ago "THIS IS MY REVOLUTIONARY PARTY YOU GO FIND YOUR OWN". And so in circles we go. And if anyone bitche at this post, I care not, for I am impervious to words. :ph34r:

Edited by Anonymouse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Greeks, Serbs, Bulgars all stuck together for independence and the Armenians were playing "revolutionary" with all this marginal fringe groups, the Hnchaks here, the Dashnaks there, and a revolutionary party everywhere, Oh Armenia had a dream, Eeh I eeh I oooh, etc., etc., and they expected to get things done? Moreover, the cry wasn't even for "independence" most of the time just "equal rights", and the rest was depending on outside help? No other country or people can shape your destiny other than yourself. And sadly, we are still stuck in between the past and the present, and not looking towards a future.

 

And here we can see a mild example of Armenians getting along peacefully "THIS IS MY THREAD" much like 100 years ago "THIS IS MY REVOLUTIONARY PARTY YOU GO FIND YOUR OWN". And so in circles we go. And if anyone bitche at this post, I care not, for I am impervious to words.

 

Hear! Hear! Anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Give me a break ...once you post it on hye forum it becomes everyone's thread... if its your own then, you shouldnt be posting in the first place....

dont worry i wont come here to your thread again i dont need to take crap like this from people like you...

You are mistaken, as the thread starter I have a responsability over what I do post as a thread, and somehow what to expect as reaction. I gave my inside, and what I recieve from your part is a stupid comment which didn't even worthed to be posted. This is all I can say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are mistaken, as the thread starter I have a responsability over what I do post as a thread, and somehow what to expect as reaction. I gave my inside, and what I recieve from your part is a stupid comment which didn't even worthed to be posted. This is all I can say.

Oh stop touting yourself as some divine posters high in the sky and step down from the ivory tower. If you were a bit more humble maybe you'd be Unix instead of Domino.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh stop touting yourself as some divine posters high in the sky and step down from the ivory tower. If you were a bit more humble maybe you'd be Unix instead of Domino.

Maybe it is true, maybe I am touting myself like you call it, but I am enough humble to not accuse others of something I am known to do endlessly. First learn to write when you really have something to say and give us all a brake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just want to say lets sail here as smoothly as possible. The content on this thread is about the Turkish collective attitudes.

I believe we are discussing something perhaps deeper then mere nationalism. We are I believe touching the pivotal crest in oriental thinking. Oriental thinking as a whole loosely filters data through emotional prism verses rational Western. This has a serious ramifications which influence how Orientals conducts business, create music, Art,the concept of discussion and disagreement etc.

This is why Turks majority of them see conflict, genocide, politics purely on emotional level and because of it arguing and discussing rational ways about the AG and other subjects does not ring any bells except promote an emotional response. Clear example was when French senate recognized the AG instead of asking the very basic questions like WHY they resorted to diplomatic extreme measures threaten to cancel economic ties same happened to Italy with the Kurdish leader’s issue and we had the Turkish mob burning Italian suits and chanting derogatory placards.

In essence oriental mind including all its manifestations is responsible for the AG and all the issues there after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe it is true, maybe I am touting myself like you call it, but I am enough humble to not accuse others of something I am known to do endlessly. First learn to write when you really have something to say and give us all a brake.

Oh no! Woe is me. The donkey strikes back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just want to say lets sail here as smoothly as possible. The content on this thread is about the Turkish collective attitudes.

I believe we are discussing something perhaps deeper then mere nationalism. We are I believe touching the pivotal crest in oriental thinking. Oriental thinking as a whole loosely filters data through emotional prism verses rational Western. This has a serious ramifications which influence how Orientals conducts business, create music, Art,the concept of discussion and disagreement etc.

This is why Turks majority of them see conflict, genocide, politics purely on emotional level and because of it arguing and discussing rational ways about the AG and other subjects does not ring any bells except promote an emotional response. Clear example was when French senate recognized the AG instead of asking the very basic questions like WHY they resorted to diplomatic extreme measures threaten to cancel economic ties same happened to Italy with the Kurdish leader’s issue and we had the Turkish mob burning Italian suits and chanting derogatory placards.

In essence oriental mind including all its manifestations is responsible for the AG and all the issues there after.

Very interesting post. Certaintly got me thinkin'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh no! Woe is me. The donkey strikes back.

Keep your mouse tail in your hand as one day it may be stuck under ones shoe and the cat may just by chance be around.

 

I am REALLY tired of this stupid game, REALLY tired, I start a topic, as first answer I receive trash without content, then later we have the mouse as usual answering by discussing about everything beside what the topic is really about. REALLY TIRED!!! Do I have to beg? Is that what I shall do? If that is the prize to pay, then I shall pay it.

 

Thanks Armat brother for your reply, I was about to ask a moderator to delete my thread before you posted something that would give value to my topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Turkish society has not moved an inch since the foundation of the republic, not even enough that they got their republic by steeling my ancestors land, belongings, life… EVERYTHING!!! But that they are even proud of it, without ANY remorse, but on top of that, that they are reverting the role of the victims and aggressors… If donkeys or dogs could speak, I dough that they will reduce themselves to such a level. This is really coming from the bottom of my hearth

 

 

This is really coming from the bottom of my hearth. You can not resonate with a Turk with anything regarding their history, their nationalism and national pride and perverted patriotism is like tuberculosis sucking their brain preventing them to understand that in this world there is just more than pride of ones nation.

 

 

 

 

Wow ... I'm glad YOU didn't want to turn this thread into " bitching place against any ethnicity."

 

:blink: :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow ... I'm glad YOU didn't want to turn this thread into " bitching place against any ethnicity."

 

:blink: :rolleyes:

There is no "bitching" in my post, I have written what I felt and why I am feeling like this... on the other hand calling people "bastards" is considered as "bitching" check up the etymology of the word "bitching" as in "bitch." If you fail to see why "bastard" and "bitch" are related, I can not help you here.

 

My thread(yes! as a starter, it is my thread) was regarding the Turkish reaction, and their mentality, comparing their behaviour with a donkey or a dog, may sound extreme but it is true, as donkeys and dogs show more compassion than the Turks are showing compassion to what has been done to my ancestors... this is the truth, a simple observation, I stand by it.

 

I am really disgusted of their mentality, why I would even try to stop extremist Armenians and being slandered by them, when from the Turkish side, while I defend them from extremism, I am not only slandered by them but even worst.

 

Just for the record, few days ago a Turkish member from a Turkish forum slander other members including myself... here are the some "masterpieces" he writes about me.

 

hayvanoglu, f'ucking punk, dumb f'uk, pu'ssies, p'rick, and to end up, this...

 

"I believe your poor mother deeply regrets not having the $50 for your abortion"

 

Those are all the sort of answers I receive, while I answer them back without slandering... I report this member to a moderator(more racist one from the other)... he claims that person has been warned... and as a result?

 

As a result that same person is made moderator and selected to moderate the forums which I post in(human rights, history and politic).

 

It is not enough that they have entirely assassinated my character by accusing me of having posted pornography, this is not enough, but if you knew why I could not have posted this pornography what I was enduring during that time, while I was even not logged to the internet, and that when I finally log, I see their cheap tricks. They have waged that lie, that pathetic lie, they have done everything... they even track hyeforum after any insignificant posts i may have written... have they no shame? If i were to witness an Armenian forum such as that, I would do everything to destroy it, even if the victims would be Turks... but them, they stick with each others, back up their lies, and lie on your own face when they know that both you and them know they are lying.

 

One example, some times ago, a moderator start up posting manipulations, I answer that person, while he was the only logged my account get banned and that post deleted... now that same person claim he never did that and call me a liar a paranoid and someone that need a professional help. HE WAS THE ONLY LOGGED MODERATOR when it happened, and at that forum there is no anonymous options... it was witnessed by many, others have seen him being the only logged... now this individual is asking me to apologise for my "lie."

 

I am feeling exactly how the Ottoman Armenians must have felt when the Ottoman did everything lied and forced them to react to butcher them even further and later on lie, forge...

 

so much lies, more I read their quotes on the internet regarding the Armenians, more forgeries I find, just newly I find out yesterday that another quote by an Armenian from an Armenian work does even not exist, and it is even used by Turkish academia’s... I have translated the entire page, there was even no mention of anything near to it... I have found many such as this... so much forgeries lies, deceptions how can it even be possible? There are no words to describe the intensity of the disgust, the fuse just could not handle it.

 

I mean, i understand Armat the emotion part, but still, I fail to see how can it be so easy to lie, how easy it is to ignore justice and any other values and support another for no reason other than him being of your ethnicity... I just can not understand... this is not only Eastern mentality, Orient mentality, I have known Arabs, Iranians and many others, but the Turks take the golden prize here and by very far... I know that that may sound racistic for some, I could just not take it anymore, when I offered them my friendship I was really honest, it was a naive mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Domino, I completely understand your frustrations with the Turks. I am convinced that this is a part of the Turkish national character. As individuals they maybe OK, not much different in personal relationships from non-Turks. However, when it comes to nationality they are "programmed" to behave like sub-human scumbags (lying, cheating, falsely accusing, slandering, and other lowly ways of behavior). Of course, when it comes to vilolence Turks are sub-human, bloodthirsty savages who not only kill mercilessly but also humiliate the opponent's human nature in the lowest possible way. Dignity and virtue have no place in the Turkish national character. Truth and honesty are among Turks' enemies. In peace individual Turks are normal people and can even be good friends, national character plays little role in their behavior. You wouldn' think that they are savages. Perhaps this dichotomy of Turkish personal vs. national character is largely responsible that our ancestors trusted the Turk. Well, now we know that they made a mistake and we shouldn't trust them. On the other hand, we should never drop to their low level. Not that the Armenian national character is perfect. Far from it, we have plenty of flaws. However, we are not savages.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep your mouse tail in your hand as one day it may be stuck under ones shoe and the cat may just by chance be around.

 

I am REALLY tired of this stupid game, REALLY tired, I start a topic, as first answer I receive trash without content, then later we have the mouse as usual answering by discussing about everything beside what the topic is really about. REALLY TIRED!!! Do I have to beg? Is that what I shall do? If that is the prize to pay, then I shall pay it.

 

Thanks Armat brother for your reply, I was about to ask a moderator to delete my thread before you posted something that would give value to my topic.

Conceit is God's gift to little men.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no "bitching" in my post, I have written what I felt and why I am feeling like this... on the other hand calling people "bastards" is considered as "bitching" check up the etymology of the word "bitching" as in "bitch." If you fail to see why "bastard" and "bitch" are related, I can not help you here.

You don't have to convince me that Turks are nothing but TOILET PARASITES.

 

 

 

I hope I didn't offend you by expressing my feelings towards those filthy cowards. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In essence oriental mind including all its manifestations is responsible for the AG and all the issues there after.

I agree with you in part.

 

While the oriental mind certainly has played a very major role, there is a very Western side to the AG. The Turks were and are, barbarians. Simply put, Siegfried's left hand had more sophistication than the Turks. Genocide on such a scale, on the other hand, is very sophisticated. I believe there are two factors needed for this: the Oriental mind's hate and emotion and the Western (let's change that into German) thouroughly worked out ideologies.

 

You are however completely right in saying that Turks view this in a very emotional matter (as do most of us).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...