Accelerated Posted July 10, 2004 Author Report Share Posted July 10, 2004 I been on Rogain since March/February and I think it works. I have pretty much stopped loosing hair, and I think I've actually got a little more hair - so yeah I think it works, unless of course it is a coincidence - unlikelly. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boghos Posted July 12, 2004 Report Share Posted July 12, 2004 I have a good solution for hairloss: get used to it . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted July 12, 2004 Author Report Share Posted July 12, 2004 I have a good solution for hairloss: get used to it Thats not a solution. Its surrender! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 15, 2004 Report Share Posted July 15, 2004 Thats not a solution. Its surrender! In your cases, it's a good solution to not get bankrupt by trying to save something that at the end you will still lost no matter what. Take the example from Azat. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted July 15, 2004 Author Report Share Posted July 15, 2004 In your cases, it's a good solution to not get bankrupt by trying to save something that at the end you will still lost no matter what. Take the example from Azat. yeah, but thats like saying your gonna die evetually anyway, so why are you spending money on food/water etc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 15, 2004 Report Share Posted July 15, 2004 yeah, but thats like saying your gonna die evetually anyway, so why are you spending money on food/water etc. You just got me there acc... you won this debate. I admit when I am defeated. You will make Thoth Jealous now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted July 16, 2004 Author Report Share Posted July 16, 2004 You just got me there acc... you won this debate. I admit when I am defeated. We were debating?!? Wow! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DominO123 Posted July 16, 2004 Report Share Posted July 16, 2004 We were debating?!? Wow! OK! Let call it a pre-debate. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nairi Posted July 17, 2004 Report Share Posted July 17, 2004 I think grey hair is sexy on a woman Um... especially on a young woman <_< Well, I'm dyeing it now. See if I'll be sexier or not... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted July 18, 2004 Report Share Posted July 18, 2004 <_< Well, I'm dyeing it now. See if I'll be sexier or not... Silver? cool! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 19, 2004 Report Share Posted July 19, 2004 Vava jan, the hair on my back is Silver... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted July 19, 2004 Report Share Posted July 19, 2004 Vava jan, the hair on my back is Silver... yeah, but you're not a woman. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted July 19, 2004 Report Share Posted July 19, 2004 well I actually dont have hair on the back either. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bakersfieldian Posted July 21, 2004 Report Share Posted July 21, 2004 For any of you considering Rogaine: Get the generic at Costco! It's less than $20 for a 2 month supply (as opposed to $50) and has the same active ingredient/strength as the most powerful Rogaine product. I don't need it myself but I buy it for friends while I'm there. My Grandfather Simonian was bald by mid 20's. My other grandfather had a full head of hair his whole life and so does my father. In fact, I really need a haircut. Off to the barbershop....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted July 22, 2004 Author Report Share Posted July 22, 2004 ....will look into it, but I dont think they have anything else exept for Rogain in my local pharmacy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.