ED Posted December 18, 2004 Report Share Posted December 18, 2004 why dont you return the imberasment and get her a 10 inch vibrator for her birtday, that will turn her red hot, but this part i dident get, you had you boyfriend and a vibrator at the same time? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 18, 2004 Report Share Posted December 18, 2004 why dont you return the imberasment and get her a 10 inch vibrator for her birtday, that will turn her red hot, but this part i dident get, you had you boyfriend and a vibrator at the same time? style_images/master/snapback.png Everyone asks this question. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 This is something that happened within the last year and makes me chuckle even now. I was at my boyfriend's. It was a sleepy Sunday afternoon and we were down in the living room, watching TV with his house-mate. I was in a rather "frisky" mood that day and I invited him upstairs. So we went at it and by the time I was done I noticed that while you usually heard Indian type of music from next door, this time you had the radio turned on to some usual station at the other neighbour's house. I made a remark about this and then went to the bathroom. Around midnight I went to the bathroom again to brush my teeth. And what do I see? My relatively new seven-inch vibrator, hot-pink, on the shelf where I had put it after washing it while I cleaned myself up. I had forgotten it and gone back downstairs, and throughout the day, both of his housemates had visited the bathroom. I went to bed, laughing my arse off silly. He came in and asked me what had happened. I told him and soon enough we were both giggling freaks. He told me that the music in the afternoon had been turned on when his housemate went to her room and was probably for her to not hear me. Funny how I had thought what came from downstairs to be from next door. I surmised that she deserved a "punishment" for it and that he should go to his other room mate and ask him if he had seen her pink vibrator on the shelf. It WAS embarrassing, but I was laughing about it into my sleep. It certainly was funnier than some of the things I say when drunk and which have kept my co-worker from letting his wife sleep while he giggles his way into 5 AM. :| style_images/master/snapback.png Who knows, maybe you have contributed something to her shopping list. You know, I vaguely remember your excited impressions of a brand new toy. Now, I am wondering if this is the toy you’ve purchased for your “niece.” Because it must be the darnest coincidence, I’ve purchased that one for MY niece. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6138633657&rd=1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 19, 2004 Report Share Posted December 19, 2004 Hmmmmmmm, a bunny, eh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 7, 2006 Report Share Posted December 7, 2006 Let's revive this thread after nearly two years. On the way back from vacation (on my first day back at work), intoxicated with fun and adventure, I greeted a superior with the same cheerful "Wassup???" I did everyone else at work up until that moment. Noticing the look on his face and feeling the bristling of goose-bumps of everyone else present, I realised what I had done, backtracked, said, "Oops, sorry, I had meant to say, 'How are you?'"... People still talk about it today. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted December 7, 2006 Report Share Posted December 7, 2006 I once had my little brother help me with some work under my truck. We were both crawled under the rear springs and I had him hold it in place while I tried to tighten the bolts. In one mement I had to grab a different wrench so I left a wrench hanging from the bolt I was trying to tighten and reached for the other wrench on the floor. Before I knew it, that wrench I had left on the bolt had slipped off and smacked my poor brother right on his forehead Here's a picture of the aftermath Then this other time I shot him in the ass with a bb gun while he went on to the shore from the house boat to make some noise so the field mice would start to run around. But that was intentional. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted December 7, 2006 Report Share Posted December 7, 2006 Well, I have another moment that's almost as worse as the other one I wrote. Except, here there was no audience. Last semester at college was the hardest for me. I had a rough start. My counselor informed me that I had to take more units than I thought, and I needed to take a class that they didn't offer anymore (yep, pretty messed up, what we college students have to deal with besides studying). Anyway, so the first two weeks was a nightmare, with me running from one department chair to the next, trying to put my schedule together. I had to meet the music history department chair. So I go upstairs, completely drowning in my thoughts, trying to figure out how to explain my situation. And I see this tall, huge professor (and I'm short) in the hallway, getting out from the men's restroom, seemingly going to his office, where I'm about to go. I stop him, call his name, Dr. Ongaro, and immediately get into my situation. He listens patiently. Then, he opens his mouth. To my horror he says: "I'm not Prof. Ongaro, I'm Dr. Dehning". !!!???!!! Of course! The horrible part is that before he say's "I'm Dr. Dehning" I realize that it is indeed Dr. Dehning. He's our choral conducting professor, who's always around and has seen me for the past two years. Likewise, I've seen him for the past two years. And if this is not enough, the case with the other professor, Prof. Ongaro, is that he was my music history teacher right the semester before! I know what he looks like, and Ongaro and Dehning look nothing alike, except that they're both tall. I just wanted to die. So I stammer something like ... "ahm, yes, I'm sorry, ahm, I didn't notice, ahm, where's Prof. Ongaro's office?" and he points to the office that's right next door to him. It's horrible when one experiences such moments. Now it's funny, but then it wasn't. Immediately, after I was done with Ongaro, I get into the college shuttle taking me to the parking and start calling around on my cell. I really wanted to talk to someone. No one's available. Except for my mom. When I tell her I get almost hysterical with laughter, especially when I tell her that I had a whole semester with Ongaro. All the students in the shuttle were looking at me surprised, I was laughing so hard. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armenak Posted December 7, 2006 Report Share Posted December 7, 2006 Here's a picture of the aftermath That looks painful. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.