America-Hye Posted December 18, 2003 Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 The gyrating and posturing in Ankara will not change ANYTHING. One by one their dominos are falling. Their lies no longer are holding weight. With the fall of the Soviets and the end of the cold war, they are on a slippery slope. I am ready to pack my bags and demand the return of the properties and bank accounts that belong to my family which are in the possession of the grandchildren of the Ittihadists. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted December 18, 2003 Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 A-H do you really believe this? I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted December 18, 2003 Report Share Posted December 18, 2003 Amerikanski Hye, if this recognition would've been carried out in the early 1980's I would've laughed, as by then women didn't have the right to vote. Precious little to love about the Swiss, except for their watches and chocolate. Just tick your tally marks and move on... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.