vava Posted November 29, 2003 Report Share Posted November 29, 2003 Yeah, if we didn't have bones in our heads we would be flat-headed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted December 3, 2003 Report Share Posted December 3, 2003 How about something like this (from Aghtamar) http://iatp.irex.am/resource/artcult/taraz/takhtak18_2.gif Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted December 3, 2003 Report Share Posted December 3, 2003 Wow! that look great Steve!! Do you have any others? Or maybe something in higher resolution? (I think I must revise my concept ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellthecat Posted December 3, 2003 Report Share Posted December 3, 2003 Wow! that look great Steve!! Do you have any others? Or maybe something in higher resolution? (I think I must revise my concept ) That drawing is not mine - I got it from here, don't know which page exactly. http://iatp.irex.am/resource/artcult/taraz/1eng.html But I have some similar drawings of my own, of the same reliefs. I'll see what they look like when I scan them. I'll scan them when I find them! Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.