ExtraHye Posted November 5, 2003 Report Share Posted November 5, 2003 Do you agree or disagree... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KavorKin99 Posted November 6, 2003 Report Share Posted November 6, 2003 ya i do (ma cuz) i miss him a lot and i know he's in heaven...r.i.p. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted November 6, 2003 Report Share Posted November 6, 2003 I don't know ... I don't think I agree. I do know what I got ... I'll miss it when it's gone but I still do know and really to appreciate what I got (although Thoth may disagree with me on that on certain issues). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THOTH Posted November 6, 2003 Report Share Posted November 6, 2003 Hey Sip - sorry to bust your balls...heh - who am I to say that your really doing anything wrong...if its working for you....(BTW you got candles if you want them...perhaps 1/2 dozen though...no 7 million....LOL) But as to the sentiment don't know what you got till its gone...I think its true with many things...but not always (how is that for waffling?) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.