THOTH Posted November 5, 2003 Report Share Posted November 5, 2003 (edited) Your just saying this because you don't want to get him the gift.... No no - I love giving gifts...its one of my favorite things to do...really...though dropping 6 big ones for a flashlight....yeah - it would have to be special...so I'll mod my offer...when you two marry - if you want one too - I'll be happy to get it for the both of you! LOL LOL - makes me think of a gag (wedding) gift I got for a good friend and his wife - A Mentors Album! Warning - (for everything I guess...particualrly the 3rd one - lyrics...well worth checking out though if you have a sense of humour [fro raunch disgusting stuff that is...] lol) http://www.web2000.com/heathen/ http://mentors.freeservers.com/ http://mentors.freeservers.com/lyrics.html Remember it was a gag gift (these guys really do crack me up though...but I suppose its a guy thing...) ...well - she has never talked to me since!!!!! (ouch)...and heh - we did get them a nice vase or some such too...what can I say.... Edited November 5, 2003 by THOTH Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 11, 2004 Author Report Share Posted March 11, 2004 Sip, I now have found the perfect gift for you for your birthday http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/36148.html (I actually think this is a pretty cool idea) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 31, 2004 Author Report Share Posted March 31, 2004 Oh I love technology... Cell Phones Transformed Into Home-Appliance Remote-Controls NTT DoCoMo said today that it has invented a gadget that transforms its 3G FOMA handsets into remote-control units for home appliances. From anywhere in the world, NTT customers should be able to program the VCR to record shows -- AND WATCH THE SHOWS OVER THE PHONE -- turn on and off air conditioners, heaters and lights and view live video from the controller's built-in camera. That's it! I'm moving to Tokyo! (from Mikes List) http://www.nttdocomo.com/presscenter/press...ease.html?param[no]=435 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 31, 2004 Author Report Share Posted March 31, 2004 I hate technology. New Cell Phone Measures Your Body Fat A new cell phone for dieters will be able to measure and track your body fat, according to a report in The Korea Times. Developed through an alliance between LG Electronics and Healthpia, the fat phones are expected to make a big splash when they hit the market this summer. http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/tech/20040...17172511780.htm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted October 28, 2004 Author Report Share Posted October 28, 2004 Edward jan, see what I got you for xmas this year. Hope you like it http://www.dynamism.com/sushidisk/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 28, 2004 Report Share Posted October 28, 2004 HAHA ... I couldn't make up my mind whether that's cool or nerdy so I think they are cerdy (pronounce kurdy) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted October 28, 2004 Report Share Posted October 28, 2004 http://www.dynamism.com/sushidisk/ style_images/master/snapback.png What is it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted October 28, 2004 Report Share Posted October 28, 2004 Edward jan, see what I got you for xmas this year. Hope you like it http://www.dynamism.com/sushidisk/ style_images/master/snapback.png Nagli go on rub it in PS. maybe just an coinsidance, but today about 5pm I was going for sushi at matsushi's in northridge, looked for your number couldent find it, maybe this is why Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted October 28, 2004 Author Report Share Posted October 28, 2004 yev arants inds gnatsir? :( Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anileve Posted October 28, 2004 Report Share Posted October 28, 2004 Edward jan, see what I got you for xmas this year. Hope you like it http://www.dynamism.com/sushidisk/ style_images/master/snapback.png If anything it would contribute to your craving for sushi. Having to plug it in your pc and not your mouth is a tough thing to swallow. Unless it's meant to contribute to our consumer driven-advertisement influenced mind, a good way to promote Japanese cuisine by increasing sales. Talk about subliminal messages, eh the power of advertisement paired with a sheep like minds of the majority. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.