Sasun Posted March 8, 2004 Report Share Posted March 8, 2004 To achieve this, he would have to take all money and distribute it evenly, thus communism. Jesus never said to the poor guy go and grab the rich guy's money. Instead he advised the rich guy to give away his money to the poor. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gurgen Posted March 8, 2004 Report Share Posted March 8, 2004 Never mind, I'm just talking bullshit anyway Thought I'd try to make a point for fun Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted March 8, 2004 Report Share Posted March 8, 2004 That's cool Mr. Gouvernator I thought you were serious. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SALTnPEPA92 Posted March 8, 2004 Report Share Posted March 8, 2004 I love Jesus and Jesus loves me..."I love jesus yes I know for the bible tells me so...lalalala" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.