Stormig Posted September 20, 2003 Report Share Posted September 20, 2003 Some very cool stuff I've found elsewhere! http://www.mohhs.com/rose.html http://www.8blackmagic8.com/maryhelenetokatzanis.htm http://www.8blackmagic8.com/mht.htm http://www.10e12.com/examples/tableart.htm Keep adding! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted September 21, 2003 Report Share Posted September 21, 2003 http://www.8blackmagic8.com/mht.htm http://www.10e12.com/examples/tableart.htm Wow! I like these two. I was recently wondering if someone does a website design on purely html. I had exactly this in mind - using tables. Turns out there is even art. Good stuff Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maryhelene90210 Posted October 27, 2003 Report Share Posted October 27, 2003 hello! thank u for liking my table art!...I'm very flattered...I wonder how u found it! lol!...actually I took down the art u posted only yesterday (& sadly deleted the file from my harddrive)...then I found these postings & did a new table art for everyone to see...check it out... http://www.8blackmagic8.com/maryhelenetokatzanis.htm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 27, 2003 Report Share Posted October 27, 2003 Why do I get the feeling I was just subliminally manipulated somehow?!!!! ... I think that avatar pic had something to do with it. Those candle spells sound awesome by the way! How much for a spell to increase the fuel efficiency of my blazer? $225 sounds like a bargain if it can help even like 1 MPG ... the spell will pay for itself in no time! Oh by the way, it's an 01 with the 4.3L V6 engine... getting roughly about 16 MPG on average Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormig Posted October 27, 2003 Author Report Share Posted October 27, 2003 Hi, Mary Helene. I'm a member of edevCafe, that's how. I had been meaning to ask you, are you Greek? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted October 29, 2003 Report Share Posted October 29, 2003 I like your table art, it's pretty good. But I am surprised that spells are so expensive How hard are they to make? Actually, can I get a trial spell? If I like it I will buy it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.