Jump to content

A New Poll, Fadi Is Asking.


Guest Fadi

  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Guest Fadi

So make you choice. ;-)

 

EDITED: I forgot to tell the question. :D

 

The question is: What is the causes of the existance of consciensness. And the choices given are those 4 above.

Edited by Fadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Fadi

Let me guess who voted "none of the above" :)

 

But swtill I believe Quantum Mechanic is the future of science, and it proves in a way that since we can't understand the majority of things, we should just stick to their existance and how they act. I also see Quantum mechanic the limit between our physical world and another that is like another parallel dimention. :) I believe that since I am in the mood of believing it, maybe in a few hours I will just return to an athe state.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, you are right about the vote :D :D

 

I believe consciousness is the start of all, not a consequence. That is why I voted none of the above. Your question (and answer) could be true for some part of the human mind/brain (maybe all), not consciousness as a whole with all its levels. Although, it maybe the case that when you say the c. word (however you spell it) you mean the mind?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...