Arev Posted May 3, 2002 Report Share Posted May 3, 2002 Not sure if I should post this question here but .... Is Ara Gevorgyan performing in Canada next month? I can't locate a website for Ara so I am hoping someone here has read or heard something. Maybe it's just a rumor... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hayemyes Posted May 3, 2002 Report Share Posted May 3, 2002 Yes, indeed. Ara Gevorgian is coming to Montreal, the 9th of June, at Place des Arts. You can buy the tickets at the Place des Arts Ii think, or from the Laval Community Center. Admission: 35$, 55$, 75$, 100$. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted May 4, 2002 Report Share Posted May 4, 2002 Ara has a big event in Armenia / Yerevan on the 28th. MOvses Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arev Posted May 14, 2002 Author Report Share Posted May 14, 2002 Thanks for the reply! I still wish there was a website. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.