Jump to content

Not only the Turks do it


bellthecat

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Juggernaut:
MJ,

I am not going to be bothered posting replies to your comments anymore, its a waste of time, a commodity I have little of. In any event whatever I post is dismissed by yourself in the wrong assumption that I am minor and my opinion will change with time. I am not denying that it probably will, but so will everyone elses. Currently my views stand, and I can reply to your post but I am not going to be bothered because it will lead nowhere. Thereby I am also saving your time, though judging by the amount of posts you have made you probably are a proficient typer. I am only going to reply to your posts only if you specifically ask me to or if your post p!sses me off.

Cheers.



Yes... Feel at liberty not to reply.

I will ask you to post only when I am up to babysitting next time. (Not pissed yet, I hope? )

For now, I am done with it till MosJan raises my haourly rate.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...