Twilight Bark Posted November 26, 2002 Report Share Posted November 26, 2002 quote:Originally posted by Rubo:Cheers and yes lets do start afresh.Wonderful. Just as a note, the name "Khodja" was Hagarag's previous moniker on this forum. That is, he wrote under the name "Khodja" himself. He says people back in Ottoman Istanbul called his grandfather by that title. So it's not really name-calling. But of course we have had real intances of that too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJ Posted November 26, 2002 Report Share Posted November 26, 2002 Dear TB, I just wanted to say that I appreciate your contribution to this forum and find it invaluable. On the soborness: I think I am more sober than ever. Just some have unlimited capacity for dumping crap and I have very limited capacity for digesting it. On style: style is not necessarily the best communication device. On debates: no debates on the color of the crap! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
joseph Posted November 28, 2002 Report Share Posted November 28, 2002 MJ if my memory is helping me I remember a while ago you ask one of the forumers to change his signature I think it was like " ammen inch kakene " now you come and use the word " CRAP " is there any difference , at least he was using an Armenian word . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted November 28, 2002 Report Share Posted November 28, 2002 Hovsep, MJ did not ask anyone to change their sig. It was MosJan who asked. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.