vava Posted February 2, 2003 Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 Like I said. People are idiots. http://www3.sympatico.ca/mivava/images/PWC.jpg [ February 26, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: vava ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted February 2, 2003 Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 hahahha...LMAO...that guy looks Armenian too LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted February 2, 2003 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 Ok. I've had it. What the hell does LMAO mean???Laughing Madly what??????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted February 2, 2003 Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 Laughing My Ass Off Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted February 2, 2003 Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 Vava jan, you are SO 1999. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hyebruin Posted February 2, 2003 Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 quote:Originally posted by vava: quote:Originally posted by Azat:Vava jan, you are SO 1999. ok ok... I'll take that as a complement smilies/innocent.gifand in case you run into this one: ROFLMAO-----> rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!!!(on my way to becoming a c.g.!!(computer geek) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted February 2, 2003 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2003 Thanks Hyebruin! I feel so enlightened now...I know BTW = By the way, but what's IMHO? I may as well learn them all, non? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted February 3, 2003 Report Share Posted February 3, 2003 In My Humble Opinion Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accelerated Posted February 3, 2003 Report Share Posted February 3, 2003 I think its 'In My Honest Opinion' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted February 3, 2003 Author Report Share Posted February 3, 2003 quote:Originally posted by Azat:Vava jan, you are SO 1999. ok ok... I'll take that as a complement Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.