Jump to content

warning to ALL MEN!


vava

Recommended Posts

Warning for All Men!!

 

Police warn all clubbers, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

 

A new date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs." "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

 

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

 

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

 

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as “marriage". Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

 

Please! Warn to every male you know. However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like minded guys.

 

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by vava:

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.


Vava, if you wake up feeling like this, it probably means you failed to perform the night before.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by nairi:

quote:
Originally posted by vava:

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.


Vava, if you wake up feeling like this, it probably means you failed to perform the night before.
Whoa, Nairi! Let's not get too personal please ... (besides, i never touch the stuff!)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by vava:

besides, i never touch the stuff!


Hmmmm ... I was thinking that maybe I should. The premise of that whole "warning" doesn't sound too bad ... except for that last relationship part

 

... ok, add "beer" to my growing list of things to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by nairi:

quote:
Originally posted by vava:

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.


Vava, if you wake up feeling like this, it probably means you failed to perform the night before.
Two thumbs...way up!!! Now, that's the kind of no nonsense stuff we need to post more...excellent job!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Sip:

quote:
Originally posted by vava:

besides, i never touch the stuff!


Hmmmm ... I was thinking that maybe I should. The premise of that whole "warning" doesn't sound too bad ... except for that last relationship part smilies/disturbed.gif

 

... ok, add "beer" to my growing list of things to do.


My thoughts exactly!

 

Hyebruin, Go Oprah, Go Oprah! Hey, I've heard Dr. Phil has his own show now. Is that true??

 

[ January 15, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: nairi ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hyebruin, smilies/thumbup.gif Go Oprah, Go Oprah! Hey, I've heard Dr. Phil has his own show now. Is that true??[/QB]

 

OHhhhh, yEs!!! He's on now! and he's taken over...I love the guy, but me and my friends like to make fun of the way he talks sometimes...I totally, totally like his approach...he's real yet compassionate and I'm all for that...but, I just think it's funny how he talks...especially to people who act like nothing's wrong... you like that other one...oh, she's a witch! (no comparison to Phil!) "the weakest link"...last time I saw her on she was like: "So, who's marshmallows are going to be roasting on an open fire? find out when we return..." (bet, all the guys were thinking 'ouch!') <----don't know why I picked this guy above...he looks like he's had a frontal lobotomy and went to neverland!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by hyebruin:

OHhhhh, yEs!!! He's on now! and he's taken over...I love the guy, but me and my friends like to make fun of the way he talks sometimes...I totally, totally like his approach...he's real yet compassionate and I'm all for that...but, I just think it's funny how he talks...especially to people who act like nothing's wrong...


So true.

 

quote:
you like that other one...oh, she's a witch! (no comparison to Phil!) "the weakest link"...last time I saw her on she was like: "So, who's marshmallows are going to be roasting on an open fire? find out when we return..." (bet, all the guys were thinking 'ouch!') <----don't know why I picked this guy above...he looks like he's had a frontal lobotomy and went to neverland!!!
Oh yeah, Anne Robinson rules! Who's trying to make toast without any bread? Whose brain is firing blanks? Who's all clot without a clue? Who's consistently letting you down? Have the courage to vote off the Weakest link! <-- sounds like the type of stuff you could use on Hye Forum every now and again She's actually quite shy in real life, you know...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh yeah, Anne Robinson rules! Who's trying to make toast without any bread? Whose brain is firing blanks? Who's all clot without a clue? Who's consistently letting you down? Have the courage to vote off the Weakest link! <-- sounds like the type of stuff you could use on Hye Forum every now and again She's actually quite shy in real life, you know...[/QB]

 

That was so funny!!!! I need to start watching that show!! Do you know any more of her lines?

I bet there must be a book out there...I'm getting that book!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...