Guest Fadi Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 ... Everyone knows that someone should be a moderator to be abble to enter on it, and since i'm an ass and even if I would have the offer I will refuse(because again, I am an ass ) so, I came to the point... ...I just am wondering how many times my name has been written in that corner, I could submit a poll... 0 times (I very highly dough it )1-56-11More then 11. [ March 29, 2002, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Domino ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 Dear Domino, I just did a search and got the following results. Domino - 126453 timesDomino and ass in the same post 3456 times But I got you beatAzat - 9587235873496237 timesAzat and ass in the same post 340958430598 times I must be special. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 Ehehe... wait a minute If in fact my name was used 126453 times and yours 9587235873496237 times, then, since there has been 982 posts in that section, adding mine with yours it would mean that there was at least 9587235873622690 words, and even more adding to the fact that at least 340958434054 the word ass was used(our names with the word ass added with each others) we come to the conclusion that at very least 9587269969056744 words have been used at the moderators corner, that makes at very least 9763004041809.31 words(982 posts in total) by post in that board. 2.73 % of times that my name was used it was used with the word ass, against 0.0036 % against yours, that mean that my name per its use was used 758 more often then yours to be used with the word ass Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 Mistakes guy... there is 1986 post in the moderators corner, I mixed it up with the ones in humour section, I guess it is late and my brain is working slowly(even if I wonder if it ever works "fastly ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 ah, leave it to Domino to turn everything to math. Next thing you know he is going to tell me that X-X is not zero. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 FadiJan the answer to your question is 6 times. you will know the dateless of the conversations when we open the archives. soon us US government opens the archives of JFK. then we will open yours. But since your one of the veterans in this forum – I will teal you that in 3 accessions a word IMASDUN was used next to your name. just don’t teal anyone.This is under the table staff, if the other mod’s find out I can loose ….. sorry I can not say much … Movses Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Fadi Posted March 30, 2002 Report Share Posted March 30, 2002 Azat, don't worry x-x give 0 The other thing you gave not necessary gave 0, it was not only to contradict, ask Seaphan, now he agree with me on that. infinit - Infinit is a non-determinated form, but we can lift it by doing only the x-x substraction, so it gives in fact zero, on the other thing you gave, we could have ended with a form 0/0, or even pulling of the x-x, because we could have in the opperation a forum (x-x)/(x-x) You still didn't explanned me why my name worth to be included with the word ass 758 times more then yours ? Is it because you have something against me ? 6 times LOL, how many of those were to criticise me [ March 30, 2002, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Domino ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted March 27, 2004 Report Share Posted March 27, 2004 Wow, there is actually a moderators' corner and you people talk about the members behind our back??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 28, 2004 Report Share Posted March 28, 2004 Yes. You should see all the things that Sip and Vava have been saying about you Anoushik... Actually if you want to see all that was said all you have to do is send a $20 to Azat Foundation and I can arrange the rest.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted March 28, 2004 Report Share Posted March 28, 2004 Yes. You should see all the things that Sip and Vava have been saying about you Anoushik... That was supposed to be a secret Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted March 28, 2004 Report Share Posted March 28, 2004 Ohhhh. well at least I did not tell Angel about the stuff you guys have been saying about her... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anoushik Posted March 28, 2004 Report Share Posted March 28, 2004 Yes. You should see all the things that Sip and Vava have been saying about you Anoushik... Awww ... why the sad face? Does that mean they've been saying bad stuff about me? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ExtraHye Posted March 28, 2004 Report Share Posted March 28, 2004 To be honest with you anoushik jan, Azat is the one who talks about the members. His been talking about you alot lately Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted March 28, 2004 Report Share Posted March 28, 2004 too funny! 'the Azat Foundation'!!! in other words, the Khorovats, Dolma & Tabouleh fund! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
joseph parikian Posted March 29, 2004 Report Share Posted March 29, 2004 Name The Faces http://00fun.com/wimg3/01.jpg It looks like Al Gore And Bill Clinton Right? WRONG!! It's Clinton's face twice. Look Closer! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.