Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 No further questions Your Honor!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 quote:Originally posted by Garo: OK OKthe truth is that I love you I would like to remind you that you are under oath and perjeru is a crime He he he !!![This message has been edited by Sulamita (edited November 15, 2000).] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 quote:Originally posted by Sulamita:I would like to remind you that you are under oath and perjeru is a crime He he he !!!In that case I need to meet you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 Aha, that's our first couple. I knew it. currently: doing SM degree at ADC HF P.S. Garo, when do we get the Senior Member degree? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 quote:Originally posted by Berj:Aha, that's our first couple. I knew it.currently: doing SM degree at ADC HFP.S. Garo, when do we get the Senior Member degree?We have Junior Members, Members and Administrators. Some members may become moderators with right to edit/delete messages on their sections. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 Hey, now, what was that about the UC system???????...lol...don't go there, buddy...lol... no, seriously, in all these years, I've never had a TA teach a class. Yes, the UCs are very research-oriented, but the opportunities here are endless. For example, we have one of the best centers on mental retardation, something that i was involved with and that delayed my graduation by quite some time It's also something that gave me a leg up on many a competitor. No complaints here. Go, Bruins!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 Not sure about UCLA...My best friend and I have a very strong opinion about psych majors in general, but especially psych majors from UCLA. I briefly dated an Armenian getting her doctorate there which only helped to confirm my view. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 UCLA???????? GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!! WE WHIPPED YOU TWICE IN THE ROSE BOWL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! Ok, that was almost two years ago and almost seven years ago.... still not gonna stop gloating!!! I remember for the '99 game Toledo said 'the winner should be considered for a part of the natl title' because you guys laid in egg in Miami Fl. when #2. Well, guess what??????????? 38-31!!!!!!! Ok, now I'm really done.... Big 10 rules. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 16, 2000 Report Share Posted November 16, 2000 Gayane jan, sorry! I am just basing this on some friends of mine who have attended UCs (LA, Irvine and Riverside) and had the majority of their classes taught by TA, either totally or mostly. It might have been more the lower division courses though, I don't know. Now when I was at CSLA, I only had two classes taught be a non-doctorate. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 17, 2000 Report Share Posted November 17, 2000 Garo: In that case I need to meet you. Sulamita: "Meet Me Under The Apricot Tree" [This message has been edited by Sulamita (edited November 16, 2000).] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 17, 2000 Report Share Posted November 17, 2000 quote:Originally posted by Gayane:Hey, now, what was that about the UC system???????...lol...don't go there, buddy...lol...no, seriously, in all these years, I've never had a TA teach a class. I second that !!! Thanx for bringing this very important matter to my attention Gayane. Not only did I not have any TA's teaching, but I had old geezers, draining the life out of me. Don't anybody dare underestimate the hell UCLA students get. He he he. I think they should all get a personal psychotherapist along with the enrollment package A Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.