Jump to content

Educational Backgrounds?


Guest

Recommended Posts

Major:master degree in the international relations.

now I am busy with my second study, political and cultural geography.

Passian:languages, cultures, popular musics, and Russian girls (ok that was a joke but not a lie )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
What's next? Height and weight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On a more serious note.

Major: BA in Economics
Minor: Armenian Studies
Passion: Life





We have already had the height, the weight is coming, and be prepared for more details
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Major: BS in Mathematics/Statistics

(However, this means nothing to me compared to my Fellowship in the Casualty Actuarial Society. I lost alot of my 20's obtaining Fellowship.)

 

P.S. C'mon Martin..where's yours?

 

[This message has been edited by Pilafhead (edited November 14, 2000).]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by TigrannesIII:
Stuck in high school...... major will probably be in hisotry/int'l relations, at either UMASS, Penn State, or UC Davis.



Rich, you're back! Or have you been posting under a different name???

P.L.U.C.K., brah'!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a double bachelors degree in Spanish and Liberal Studies from Cal. State LA. I am currently finishing a multiple subject teaching credential, and hope to pursue a masters in Spanish one day! Ojala! Anyway "I is edecated!" HA HA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright, another Cal State grad! I went to CSUN and my wife went to CSULB (undergrad) and CSUN (grad). No silver spoons amongst the three of us.

 

You sure are educated. A good c o c k t a i l party guest, I gather.

 

quote:
Originally posted by Half Breed:

hope to pursue a masters in Spanish one day!


 

Vaya con Dios, 'mano!

 

 

 

[This message has been edited by Pilafhead (edited November 14, 2000).]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Pilafhead:

Rich, you're back! Or have you been posting under a different name???

P.L.U.C.K., brah'!



Nah, just been out some more. And I picked up an extra class and decided to do my homework AT home once in awhile....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Orale vato loco Pilaf! I think you can get a good education at a Cal. State. In fact, I like the fact that you usually get professors with PhDs teaching the class rather than a TA working on their masters, as you do with many of the UC classes.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Half Breed:
I think you can get a good education at a Cal. State. In fact, I like the fact that you usually get professors with PhDs teaching the class rather than a TA working on their masters, as you do with many of the UC classes.


Exactly! I recently heard a discussion about this. The Cal State schools have teachers that want to teach, whereas UCs are research oriented.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by surorus:
currently: senior, CSUS, Management


Alright, another one. It's a big deal to me because when I was starting my career, two ex-bosses had a real anti-Cal State bias. Now, two out of the four of us that run the office are Cal State grads.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PilafHead: What's SE?

 

Garo: Software Engineering

 

Sulamita: Yeah RIGHT !!! He he he ... Come on Garo, tell us the truth

 

 

 

[This message has been edited by Sulamita (edited November 15, 2000).]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
PilafHead: What's SE?

Garo: Software Engineering

Sulamita: Yeah RIGHT !!! He he he ... Come on Garo, tell us the truth

[This message has been edited by Sulamita (edited November 15, 2000).]


OK OK
the truth is that I love you
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...