Jump to content

cease-fire violations by azeris


MosJan

Recommended Posts

CEASEFIRE VIOLATED IN LINE OF CONTACT

  • On the night of 15 April the ceasefire has been violated in the Line of Contact of Azerbaijan-Karabakh armed forces, reports the Defense Ministry of Nagorno Karabakh. According to the source the Azeri armed forces fired the military positions of NKR army in the directions of Nouzger, Corgan, Qurdlar, Kuropatkino, Levonarch, Karmiravan and Djraberd. The NKR defense army took appropriate measures to make the rival stop firing.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Not Karabakh, but Azerbaijani armed forces violates armistice

15.08.2009 13:50 GMT+04:00 Print version Send to mail

 

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ "The allegation that the Karabakh forces have violated armistice along the entire perimeter of the front, is absolute misinformation. Karabakh party keeps the armistice regime, " Lieutenant colonel Senor Hasratyan , head of the NKR ministry of defense press service told a PanARMENIAN.Net reporter.

 

According to him, on the contrary, it is the Azerbaijani troops violates the armistice regime and fire Karabakh's posts that has become quite regular thing.

 

”We respond only in the case of necessity, to force Azerbaijani side to stop,” Senor Hasratyan said.

 

Azerbaijani media reported that on August 14 and 15 “Armenian armed forces violated ceasefire in several front directions at once

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Violations of the cease-fire regime on the contact-line between the Nagorno-Karabakh and Azerbaijani armed forces were registered on the night of September 16. Karabakh's Ministry of Defense reports that the enemy opened fire at the NKR army's positions in the settlements of Goradiz, Meghdili, Kurdlar, Nuzger, Korgan, Jaberd, Sarijalu and Shurabad, using arms of different calibers. The NKR troops retaliated and neutralized the hostile fire.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

 

Last week Azerbaijan broke ceasefire 78 times

11:38 / 03/15/2010

http://i.news.am/i/b/e/e7b22796bd29a1b0e26c404faf554d0d.jpg March 7-13, seventy-eight ceasefire violations from Azerbaijani side were registered on the contact line of NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces.

 

According to NKR Defense Ministry, Azerbaijani side fired at Karabakhi positions mainly from Dragunov sniper rifle and long range rifle Black Arrow.

 

Only on March 10, Azerbaijani side moulded 20 bullets from Black Arrow in the direction of Talish village in Martakert region, NKR Defense Ministry Press service informed NEWS.am.

 

As a result of actions by NKR Defense Army the adversary was silenced. Karabakhi side incurred no losses, press service reports.

 

L.A.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Azerbaijan fired at defensive posts of Koti village

14:05 / 03/18/2010

http://i.news.am/i/b/0/0b1c180e04ea5d019204bf259e149568.jpg The information disseminated by Azerbaijani media that subdivisions of RA armed forces broke ceasefire firing at Azerbaijani positions in the regions of Tavush and Noyemberyan on March 17, is not true, RA Defense Ministry Press Service informed NEWS.am.

 

Meanwhile, Azerbaijani defensive posts opened fired on the tractor conducting farming operations in Koti village. No victims and injured were reported, the press service informs.

 

L.A.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Azerbaijan violates ceasefire

18:10 / 03/18/2010

http://i.news.am/i/b/4/4df573a38faf31087e4f5239535487be.jpg March 17-18, a number of ceasefire violations were registered on the contact line of NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces.

 

According to NKR Defense Ministry Press Service, Azerbaijani side fired at Karabakhi positions in the directions of Marzili, Karakhanbeyli, Jraberd and Shurabad from different small arms and sniper rifles.

 

The enemy was silenced after retaliation fire. No casualties were reported.

 

L.A.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
Anyone want to take the land currently known as Artsakh? Stop whinging and bitching, get organised, and fight them for it. If you can't, it is not yours. Them's the rules kiddies. Applies to all nations and states in the world with the exception of Albania, who when they want to steal another peoples land, they con everyone else into doing it for them.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

 

AZERBAIJAN VIOLATES CEASEFIRE 15 TIMES

http://www.armtown.com/img/photo/a1p_en_20100825_201008255.jpgOn August 23-24, 15 cases of ceasefire violation by Azerbaijani side were registered at the contact line between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Karabakh. Azerbaijani units fired at Karabakh positions from different types of small arms, including sniper rifles in the directions of Hadrut, Askeran and Martakert regions. The NKR Defense Army neutralized the enemy opening return fire, NKR MoD press service reports.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

 

AZERBAIJAN VIOLATES TRUCE 27 TIMES IN A DAY

http://www.armtown.com/img/photo/a1p_en_20100917_201009171.jpgOn the night of September 16, 27 cases of ceasefire violation by the Azerbaijani side were registered along the line of contact between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Karabakh, NKR MoD press service reports. Azerbaijani units made 200 shots at Karabakh positions from different types of arms, including sniper rifles and assault rifles in the directions of Hadrut, Askeran, Martuni and Martakert regions. The NKR Defense Army neutralized the enemy opening retaliatory fire

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor Baby!! :msn-cry:

http://news.am/eng/news/31308.html

 

Armenian soldier killed in ceasefire violation on contact line

September 17, 2010 | 19:38

A soldier of the NKR Defense Army Andranik Sargsyan was killed in the ceasefire violations by Azerbaijani side in the frontline between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Karabakh on September 17.

Sargsyan (1991, Shushi military commissariat) served as a lance corporal.

As the NKR Defense Ministry press service informed NEWS.am, the Azerbaijani units fired at Karabakh positions from different types of small arms, including sniper rifles in the north-eastern direction of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Edited by Arpa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

85 CEASEFIRE VIOLATIONS

  • http://www.armtown.com/img/photo/a1p_en_20100921_201009217.jpgNearly were registered in a number of sectors of the line of contact between Karabakh and Azerbaijan. In the past two days, frontline subdivisions of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces shot more than 600 times toward the bases of the Karabakh guards stationed in Hadrut, Martuni, Askeran and Martakert with automatic guns of different diameters and marksmen guns. According to the press service of the NKR Ministry of Defense, the opponent stopped after actions taken by the frontline subdivisions of the Defense Army.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

CEASEFIRE VIOLATIONS REDUCED

 

Instances of ceasefire violations at the line of contact between NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces reportedly reduced last week. Between Sept. 19 and 25, Azerbaijan fired at NKR positions from different weapons in the direction of Hadrut, Martuni, Askeran and Martakert. The fire was stopped due to retaliatory measures taken by Karabakh armed forces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

KAREKIN II CONVEYS SHEIKH'S REQUEST

 

Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill conveyed Chairman of the Caucasus Muslims Clerical Office Sheil-ul-Islam Allahshukur *****zade's request to Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II to assist the return of body of Azeri serviceman Mubariz Ibrahimov, who was killed at Chaylu settlement during an Azerbaijani subversive attack. According to the head of the information services of Holy Etchamiadzin, Rev. Father Vahram Melikyan, His Holiness Karekin II had a meeting with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan to inform about the request. "Unlike Azerbaijan, Armenia observes humanitarian law norms and transfers bodies to the opposite side. It stands ready to consider any request of the kind if Azerbaijan meets the norms of the international humanitarian law. Unlike Armenia, Azerbaijan has always plotted subversive attacks and tried to intrude into the territory of Karabakh which hardly benefits the peaceful settlement of the Karabkh conflict," Vahram Melikyan said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

David Babayan: it’s NKR that Azerbaijan has to ask for the body of the killed, not Armenia

September 27, 2010 - 17:25 AMT http://media.panarmenian.net/static/images/frontend/sep_circle.gif 12:25 GMTPanARMENIAN.Net - Azerbaijan spares no efforts to present the transfer of Azeri ensign Mubariz Ibragimov’s body as a political issue, according to the head of the Central Information Department of the NKR President’s Office David Babayan.

 

“The body of the Azeri subversive lies in no one’s land, it’s the line of contact of NKR and Azeri armed forces. Earlier, All Armenian Catholocos, by the request of the Patriarch of Moscow, addressed Armenian president to assist in the transfer of the body.”

 

“Seeking to involve Armenia in the issue, Azerbaijan is trying to insinuate that Ibrahimov might be killed by an Armenian soldier. Such an action can only by characterized as a provocation. It’s NKR that Azerbaijan has to ask for the body of the killed, and not Armenia,” Babayan said, noting that inadequate perception of reality is prevalent in Baku.

 

A subversive attack of the Azerbaijani armed forces at the village of Chaylu was prevented by Nagorno Karabakh servicemen on June 18. As result of a close combat, the Azerbaijanis retreated, leaving ensign Mubariz Ibrahimov killed.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://media.panarmenian.net/media/issue/54090/photo/268x180_thumb_photo_54090_517831e9d.jpg

Obama "reminded" Aliyev about the necessity to maintain ceasefire

September 25, 2010 - 10:46 AMT http://media.panarmenian.net/static/images/frontend/sep_circle.gif 05:46 GMTPanARMENIAN.Net - At New York meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, U.S. President Barack Obama reaffirmed his support for the OSCE Minsk Group process to resolve the Karabakh conflict, emphasizing the importance of maintaining the ceasefire along the line of contact. Obama stressed the need to find a peaceful solution based on the Helsinki principles of non-use of force or threat of force, territorial integrity, and the equal rights and self-determination of peoples. The leaders also discussed regional security issues and ongoing energy cooperation.

 

Issues of shared interest and ways to further strengthen relations between the two nations were discussed.

 

President Obama he expressed hope that Azerbaijan as a young democracy would implement democratic reforms and increase protections for human rights, calling on Azeri authorities to release two jailed bloggers. “Strong institutes of civil society contribute to fostering economic growth and stability in Azerbaijan,” the U.S. President stressed.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

 

CRIMINAL CASE INITIATED

http://www.armtown.com/img/photo/a1p_en_20110304_201103045.jpgArmenian serviceman Hovhannes Avdalyan was wounded Thursday as a result of the Azerbaijani firing at NKR positions. Avdalyan was taken to a military hospital with a minor gunshot wound. A criminal case has been filed on the incident, Mary Sargsyan, a senior representative of the RA Defense Ministry, told A1+ adding that Avdalyan's life is not periled. At 11:10 am, March 3, Azerbaijani armed forces opened fire at NKR positions in the north-eastern part of the contact line between the NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Ադրբեջանցիները դարձյալ հրադադարը խախտել են

[ 2011/03/04 | 19:21 ] Արցախ, հասարակությունԶոհվել է 20-ամյա հայ զինվորը

 

Այսօր` ժամը 14:30-ի սահմաններում, ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական հակամարտ զորքերի շփման գծի հյուսիսարևելյան (Վերին Չայլու) ուղղությամբ հակառակորդի կողմից հրադադարի ռեժիմի հերթական խախտման արդյունքում զոհվել է ՊԲ ժամկետային զինծառայող, 1991թ. ծնված Գրիգոր Արամի Շախկնյանը:

 

Հատկանշական է, որ սա վերջին երկու օրերի ընթացքում արձանագրված երկրորդ միջադեպն է, որը բացառապես պայմանավորված է ադրբեջանական բանակի առաջապահ ստորաբաժանումների նախահարձակ գործողություններով:

 

ԼՂՀ ՊԲ լրատվության և քարոզչության բաժնից հիշեցնում են, որ նախօրյակին հակառակորդի կողմից հրադադարի ռեժիմի խախտման արդյունքում Ջրաբերդի մերձակա պաշտպանական դիրքերից մեկում վիրավորվել էր ժամկետային զինծառայող Հովհաննես Աշոտի Ավդալյանը:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

OVER 200 SHOTS REGISTERED

  • http://www.armtown.com/img/photo/a1p_en_20110317_201103178.jpgAccording to operative data from the RA Ministry of Defense, in the period between March 15 and 16, the opponent violated the ceasefire regime nearly 12 times in the Armenia-Azerbaijan sector and over 200 shots were registered.With automatic guns of different diameters, the subdivisions of the Azerbaijani army fired toward the Armenian positions in Berkaber, Koti, Vazashen, Aygedzor, Paravakar, Kayanavan, Chinar, Sevakavan, Yeraskh and Khdzorut. The opponent also opened fire toward the kindergartens, schools and cars.
     
    In response to the opponent's actions, the subdivisions of the RA Ministry of Defense were more balanced and no shots were registered from the Armenian side. According to Azerbaijani presses, some ceasefire violations were registered in several sectors of the border from the Armenian side.
     
    On March 16, the press secretary of the RA Ministry of Defense denied Azerbaijan's information and announced that the RA Armed Forces continue to maintain the ceasefire regime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

 

AZERBAIJAN VIOLATES CEASEFIRE 200 TIMES


  • Over 200 instances of ceasefire violation were reported along the line of contact between Karabakh and Azerbaijani armed forces last week, with Azerbaijan firing 1000 shots at Karabakh positions.Karabakh armed forces opened retaliatory fire only in cases of emergency and ensured the safety of Karabakh positions at the line of contact, reported the press service of NKR defense army.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

  • As it was reported by NKR Defence Army information department, in accordance with the data provided by the Defence Army during last week on the Karabakh-Azerbaijani contact-line, the enemy violated the cease-fire regime for 180 times.
     
    Azerbaijanian army leading detachments had fired for more than 1000 times, using various types of artillery armaments towards Karabakh direction. The cease-fire regime was more actively violated on the 18th of October. On the mentioned day, about 200 shots were fired, of which 50 shots were fired from "SVD" and "Black arrow" sniper rifles.
     
    In addition to the cease-fire violations, the Defence Army antiaircraft duty troops had detected the Azerbaijani Air Force's unmanned aircraft flights.
     
    Despite the displayed aggression, the Defence Army units abstain from military activity in response to carried out actions both on the ground, and in the air.
     
  • © Armregions.am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


  • The Artsakh Army of Defense: during this week Azerbaijan has violated the cease-fire regime 130 times
  • 07.11.2011 - 23:26
  • http://www.armregions.am/imgs/1320659154-d71bf8a6f1.150x150.jpg
  • During the last week the ease-fire regime on the border between Artsakh and Azerbaijan was violated more than 130 times, informs the information department of the Artsakh Defense Army. According to operational information of the Artsakh Defense Army, units of the armed forces of Azerbaijan have carried out around 700 shots towards Armenian positions, and they used AK machine guns, SVD and "Black arrow", "Istiglal" rifles, PK, DShK and "Utyos" guns.
     
    Despite the activation of armed forces of Azerbaijan, units of the Artsakh Defense Army mainly refraining from response opened fire only in case of urgent need.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • The enemy violated ceasefire regime 160 times during a week, but the Defence Army of Armenia carries out confidently the military mission
  • 14.11.2011 - 12:01
  • http://www.armregions.am/imgs/1321259664-d3059b0920.150x150.jpg
  • During the last week on the border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan the cease-fire regime was violated 160 times, reports the informational department of the Defence Army of Artsakh. According to operational information of the Artsakh Defense Army, units of the armed forces of Azerbaijan have carried out around 850 shots towards Armenian positions, and they used AK machine guns, SVD and "Black arrow", "Istiglal" rifles, PK and DShK guns.
     
    Despite the activation of armed forces of Azerbaijan, units of the Artsakh Defense Army mainly refraining from response opened fire only in case of urgent need and carried out the military mission confidently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • One more Armenian soldier killed on the border
  • 21.11.2011 - 20:14
  • http://www.armregions.am/imgs/1321893639-3d3a628071.150x150.jpg
  • Contract serviceman of NKR Defense Army, Mihran Margaryan, 19, was killed by Azerbaijani fire. He died from a gunshot wound to the chest while on military duty at the NKR-Azerbaijan contact line in the southeastern direction on November 20, at around 08:50. 19-year-old Mihran had studied in the school No.2 of Gyumri and later on in Gyumri branch of law department of the European educational territorial academy.
     
    The young man had went to serve in the National Army from the second year of studies, hoping that he will come back to continue the education.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Azerbaijani army violates ceasefire 150 times in one week
  • 19.11.2011 - 16:19
  • http://www.armregions.am/imgs/1321704848-6de2861214.150x150.jpg

  • The Azerbaijani army violated ceasefire regime around 150 times during the past week, the press office of the NKR Defense Army reported.
     
    The Azerbaijani army subunits fired more than 1000 shots from different types of firearms at the NKR defensive positions. Most intensive ceasefire violations were recorded on November 13 and 19. The enemy fired around 500 shots in these days alone, of which 70 shots were fired from "SVD" and "Black Arrow" sniper rifles. The Armenian side suffered one casualty: contract serviceman Aren Simonyan was killed by Azerbaijani sniper fire.
     
    Besides ceasefire violations, the air defense forces of the NKR Defense Army also fixed flights by UAVs belonging to the Azerbaijani Air Force in enemys airspace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...