RemainFaithful Posted May 16, 2007 Report Share Posted May 16, 2007 I am looking for an online or downloadable program that can convert Armenian fonts like Arasan, Ararat (fonts that use the English sounds/phonetics) to Unicode. Do you know of any? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted May 16, 2007 Report Share Posted May 16, 2007 I am looking for an online or downloadable program that can convert Armenian fonts like Arasan, Ararat (fonts that use the English sounds/phonetics) to Unicode. Do you know of any? Yeah right! When you see the back of your neck-ծոծրակ!!! That is, when we decide to be one nation with one language and one system of fonts. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RemainFaithful Posted May 21, 2007 Author Report Share Posted May 21, 2007 Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU HYEFORUM Administrators! I just found out that you have a Transliterator (translator) that actually did translate WA phonetics font (I was using Arasan) to unicode. I just found it. Either you had it, and I was not aware of, or you've just made it available. Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MosJan Posted May 21, 2007 Report Share Posted May 21, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.