Jump to content

Imus Mimus


Arpa

Recommended Posts

IIMUS- MIMUS-IMOS- MIMOS

In the Armenian MIMOS means clown. In fact it is a variation of “mime/mimic”.

Is anyone else aware of the ongoing war between the Don Imus and the African American community.

I don’t know who Don Imus is, neither do I want to, just as I don’t want to know wo that other bigot Lush Bimbagh is. I mean Lush Bimbagh as he has confessed to be a drug addict.

I know many Armenians who think Lush Bimbaugh and Don Mimos are the best things since Jesus, and their message is the Gospel Truth.

Shall we stand aside as these bigots tear apart the fabric of American society?

Shall we wait until they attack the Armenian community of America as “Caucasian criminals” or “Armed Armenian armadillos?

Lush and Mimos may be living in la-la-land of WASP America of the past. Maybe they should open their “blue” eyes and see that America is not that “pie in the sky” for blue eyed, yellow haired yahoos any more. That America is not a British Colony. It has not been one for over 200 years.

It may time that those "sonofabrtitesh-s Lush and Mimos realize that many darker Americans speak a better “king’s” English than their “idol”. from Texas.

Do they realize that pretty soon they will have to learfn to speak Bengali or Bangladeshi as every pop and mom convenient store, gas station I visit seems to owned and operated by the likes of them?

Sooner or later, clowns of the likes of Lush and Mimos will be unmasked and undressed to let us know how naked they are.

Who was it that yelled- “The emperor has no clothes”??

There may still be those among us that insist that "Armenian " is not synomous to "African".

SHall we ask Lush or Imus?

Edited by Arpa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is anyone else aware of the ongoing war between the Don Imus and the African American community.

 

I heard the tape on the radio, and when he paused after uttering the words "n----headed h---", in that silence I could hear the something dying. So ugly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We just learned that MSNBC has permanently dropped him.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

This may be a warning to all those redneck bigots, including the likes of Lush Bimbaugh (of the WMD, and "windmills/ghosts in the dsert" fame) who may have forgotten that America is not the MILK (and honey) promised land anymore, but rather that country of "chocolate/milk" . Where do Armenians fit? On the side of "milk" or "chocolate"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...