Ani Posted March 22, 2007 Report Share Posted March 22, 2007 Hi Everyone!!! I need Help...I need Armenian_English Dictionary ASAP...Does anyone know where i can buy it? Nobody agrees to bring it from Armenia (it is toooo heavy) Fedex will charge a fortune... Thanks ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Armenak Posted March 22, 2007 Report Share Posted March 22, 2007 There are three bookstores in Glendale and I know that Abril Books sells them for sure. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted March 22, 2007 Report Share Posted March 22, 2007 I got mine from Amazon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ani Posted March 22, 2007 Author Report Share Posted March 22, 2007 Thanks Guys..I never thought that Amazon might have... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dianjan Posted March 30, 2007 Report Share Posted March 30, 2007 Thanks Guys..I never thought that Amazon might have... Also, I bought mine in Barnes and Noble Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.