SanVal Posted October 15, 2006 Report Share Posted October 15, 2006 Does anybody here know anyone who needs a roommate? I know Hye Forum isn't for this sort of thing, but I'm desperately in need of a place. I'm 26, female, just moved to southern California from the Bay Area. I got a job here at a law firm in the west San Fernando Valley, but because I'm still awaiting bar results and don't know how long this job is going to last, I don't want to commit to a long-term, one year lease. Finding a short-term (preferably month-to-month) lease on sites like craigslist has proven difficult, especially since I don't want to live with children or married couples. It doesn't have to be an Armenian; I'm just posting here because I want to use all the available options. Any help/suggestions for finding a place in the west SFV would be appreciated. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted October 15, 2006 Report Share Posted October 15, 2006 Watch out for this guy around here who calls himself "Azat" ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emil Posted October 16, 2006 Report Share Posted October 16, 2006 I have an extra bedroom, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.