Jump to content

Looking For A Map


vava

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

I'm on the look out for a map of eastern anatolia, more specifically, one that identifies the villages in the region around Van preceding the Genocide. It doesn't have to be a hard copy, a scan will do, however I would require a certain amount of detail. I'm looking for the names and locations of even the small villages ofthe area.

 

Preferably the names should be indicated in English or Armenian, as I cannot read Russian or Turkish.

 

Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I'm on the look out for a map of eastern anatolia, more specifically, one that identifies the villages in the region around Van preceding the Genocide. It doesn't have to be a hard copy, a scan will do, however I would require a certain amount of detail. I'm looking for the names and locations of even the small villages ofthe area.

 

Preferably the names should be indicated in English or Armenian, as I cannot read Russian or Turkish.

 

Thanks in advance!

 

In English maps, little villages will possibly be excluded, in Armenian, probably unimportant Muslim villages will be excluded.

 

I had a map in Armenian, let me see if I can find it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...