Boghos Posted July 26, 2006 Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 http://www.alicepanikian.com/biography/index.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted July 26, 2006 Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 http://www.alicepanikian.com/biography/index.html :) Why just Gamavor? Are the rest of us “gamagor”/kamakor/with a perverted/bent sense of kamq/will/passion? Yes! Gamavor. Listen to our Boghos Araqyal and hook up with Alice before your “kamq/will” wilts away. :) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted July 26, 2006 Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 :) Why just Gamavor? Are the rest of us “gamagor”/kamakor/with a perverted/bent sense of kamq/will/passion? Yes! Gamavor. Listen to our Boghos Araqyal and hook up with Alice before your “kamq/will” wilts away. :) I'm a lot closer to Alice than Gamavor. Can I be the representative of Gamavor? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted July 26, 2006 Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 I'm a lot closer to Alice than Gamavor. Can I be the representative of Gamavor? OK! Let’s see who can jump on Alice P, ravage and consummate her first. Hey Sourp Boghos, remember ? You are our “celibate apostle/kousakron araqyal” and cannot partake in this bacchanalian orgy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boghos Posted July 26, 2006 Author Report Share Posted July 26, 2006 OK! Let’s see who can jump on Alice P, ravage and consummate her first. Hey Sourp Boghos, remember ? You are our “celibate apostle/kousakron araqyal” and cannot partake in this bacchanalian orgy Sireli Arpa, Don´t worry, I will remain in my condition even if Bacchus sometimes threatens to create havoc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zartonk Posted July 27, 2006 Report Share Posted July 27, 2006 (edited) Boghos, the name of the topic should be for every living man with taste... Too bad she didn't win Miss Universe. She was one head and shoulder above all the other girls (literally). Edited March 25, 2008 by Zartonk Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gamavor Posted July 27, 2006 Report Share Posted July 27, 2006 (edited) Thank you Boghos! A Friend in need is a friend Indeed! Could you please tell those "above" not to disturb this thred. I'm a lot closer to Alice than Gamavor. Can I be the representative of Gamavor? No, Merci! I'm going to Toronto and Montreal this September. So dear Canadiens I expect warm welcome and get together. Edited July 27, 2006 by gamavor Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted July 27, 2006 Report Share Posted July 27, 2006 I'm going to Toronto and Montreal this September. So dear Canadiens I expect warm welcome and get together. No, Merci!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.