Lev7 Posted April 30, 2006 Report Share Posted April 30, 2006 (edited) Take a look at how McCarthy and his friend got owned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlwTc3r1Tcc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8JJvNfRPI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQdT7Ehxr8 Edited April 30, 2006 by Lev7 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted April 30, 2006 Report Share Posted April 30, 2006 Take a look at how McCarthy and his friend got owned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlwTc3r1Tcc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8JJvNfRPI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQdT7Ehxr8 Has anyone counted to see how many times that “sit down” comedic clown, aka McKacky used the word “Moslem”? Does he mean that Turks are the only Moslems? Does he know that some of our best friends, like the Syrians, Iraqis, Jordanians and Egyptians, not to mention the Persians are also Moslem? And observe the mention of the “invitation to discuss the issue by a “NEUTRAL body”. Neutral? Like “neutral” Mehmet Turkoglu or Osman Bullshitologistoglu? Kocharian may not be the smartest person since Aristotle but his stroke of genius may be measured by his dismissal of that proposal saying; “The Genocide issue is not a matter open to debate”. They may not know this, but this is not a three (two) ring circus, and we don’t talk to clowns. Until and unless they decide to send real scholars, mum is the word. Let the archives, not the arch-clowns.. speak! Yes. Let there be more “panels” of the sort. Not in tandem with the preceding presentation though, to show the world which bare-ass “emperor has no clothes”. And. Who was that other clown that could not put two words together? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azat Posted April 30, 2006 Report Share Posted April 30, 2006 I was oppose to this panel discussion in the beginning but now I wish they showed this in every city to show what idiotic reasons/excuses they had. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kakachik77 Posted May 1, 2006 Report Share Posted May 1, 2006 Thank you for the vidoes. I missed the movie, is there any place/any where to catch it again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted May 1, 2006 Report Share Posted May 1, 2006 (edited) Thank you for the vidoes. I missed the movie, is there any place/any where to catch it again. http://hyeforum.com/index.php?act=idx http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=13911 Edited May 1, 2006 by Yervant1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted May 1, 2006 Report Share Posted May 1, 2006 http://hyeforum.com/index.php?act=idx http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=13911 I posted the wrong one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted May 1, 2006 Report Share Posted May 1, 2006 (edited) I posted the wrong one. http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=13884 I think this is the right one. Edited May 1, 2006 by Yervant1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kakachik77 Posted May 1, 2006 Report Share Posted May 1, 2006 Thanks, Yervant. I just googled in Google Video and found a link, I hope this is the right one, the voiceover sounds like Margulis, so it should be it. I am glad somebody put it online. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=52...rmenian&pl=true Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.