Sasun Posted March 24, 2006 Report Share Posted March 24, 2006 Sip, I will acknowledge any time that superstitious people are most likely wrong But I am glad that we are finally agreeing on something. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sip Posted March 24, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 24, 2006 (edited) Well, at least I will have a thread for reference, next time you tell me I am being unreasonable when I say someone is probably wrong in their beliefs. I just wanted to establish a history of agreement, that someone CAN be wrong in their beliefs and not everything is subject to "acceptance". Edited March 24, 2006 by Sip Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sasun Posted March 24, 2006 Report Share Posted March 24, 2006 Yeah, you can use this thread as a reference for similar cases. That would be a good idea, but the chances are you will not need because I will always agree if superstition is in question. I believe I have pointed sometime somewhere in this forum that I don't accept superstition. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yervant1 Posted March 24, 2006 Report Share Posted March 24, 2006 What is so stupid about this whole thing is that it took us 10 posts to finally acknowledge we both agree the old superstitious lady is probably wrong here. I see progress here, with the other topic it took weeks and no agreement. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.