Arpa Posted February 4, 2006 Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 Yes, Hamastan, not Hayastan. On many occasions we have discussed the subject of “stan/ostan” as it applies to Hayastan and other “stan“ countries.. Look how some people are playing that “stan” game as a substitute for “terrorist state”. http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2006/01/26/71870.html Benjamin Netanyahu decries creation of 'Hamastan' 19:30 2006-01-26 Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of the hawkish Likud Party, warned on Thursday that Hamas' dramatic victory in Palestinian elections would turn the Palestinian Authority into a radical, Islamic regime. "Today, Hamastan has been formed, a proxy of Iran in the image of the Taliban," Netanyahu said. "It doesn't matter how much makeup they put on Hamas, it will remain the same Hamas," Netanyahu said after an emergency party meeting to discuss the election outcome. "We can't reach understandings with Hamas because their goal is to destroy Israel." Israeli political commentators have said that Likud, which objects to territorial concessions to the Palestinians, is likely to benefit from Hamas' rise in Israel's March 28 parliamentary elections, reports the AP. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted February 4, 2006 Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 laitly I dont know what to make of it in world politics, if idiuots think they can win a war with almost 2 billion muslems then world has been injected with sadatives, look what goes on in Denmark, I dont remember last time Denmark was on the news, now its a front page story, and why? why would anybody in there right mind portray Muhhamed as an terorist? remember jerry farrtwell's comments? an organization who is starch supporters of zionism there are tough times ahead and it looks very ugly I never heard of any muslem coutry in which they moked Jesus in such a dispicable manner as they did in Denmark, in fact they consider Jesus to me a prophet like Muhhamed and have tremendous respect for christians, and now this idotic zionist likudnik punk netanyahu......what? hamastan? and this fink has his eye on prime ministers job have you noticed how arrogant zionist become since bush came to power? the world has gone from stable into brink of a nucIlar war this is very sad times for humanity and the world Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted February 4, 2006 Author Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 Sireli Ed, As wise as you are, maybe you can tell us why it is that half the world, specially those so called Christian idiots, most prominently tose “idiot” Armenians are still trying to find a link to an ancestry of that “drunken idiot” Noah? Yes, maybe netan-yahudi may be an idiot, but who in fact wins the contest? Jerry Fallwell or Pat Robertson, no to mention that marionette that sleeps in the US White House and dances at he end of the string held by the “un-holy trinity” neocons. BTW, Where are they? Are they congratulating themselves for setting the world on fire reminiscent of that idiotic story of Sodom and Gomorra. I have said this before. I will say it again. The universal energy crisis, specially in Hayastan can be solved with the flick of a matchstick setting that “Book of Lies” on fire. Ps.The Islamic world has to learn a litte sense of humor. How many times we, Christians have caricatured our own gods and idols? Why can't they?Is it a sign of insecurity? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted February 4, 2006 Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 Arpa, Hargelis every time Jesus/christianity name in mantioned you change, you asked me and I will say Please be cerfull not to insult someones religious belives, I mantioned Denmark yet you do the exacly the same thing, and thats not civilized....no one here, ever questioned nor insulted your belives please Arpa enough allready, you can be bigger then that as I said it again it would be very dificult if not imposible to emagin us without vahagn, Anahid, Aramazd, Hayk, Tigran mets along with our beutifull sharagans and arcitecture which largly is devoted to Christianity. every passing chapter in our history made us what we are today, good, bad, I dont care, but one thing I know I'm ARMENIAN first, before being pagan, christian or satanist and etc......... I know where I came from, and I know where we are now, and there is no going back, I dont worship Noah or Abraham, I worship Masis and Sis, Andranik and Gevork Chaush, I sometimes read the prophesis of jesus along with many others. might be wrong to you, but its pretty clear to me and if you dont agree, I'll respect that also with all due respects Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arpa Posted February 4, 2006 Author Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 Dear Ed, I have no problem with our present culture. I may have said this before. If it wre to come which religon I would still choose, Chrsitianity, yet not insulting our historical cultures, be they pagan or.. When one speaks of "sense of humor" and (in) security, one can't forget the incendiary atmospehere, fatwas and death sentences when Salman Rushdi, one of their own, mildly caricaturiazed their own idols. Repeat. They need to have a little sense of humor and tolerance, which is an outcome of security. Why are WE not so insulted and threatened, gone into flag burning and setting buildings on fire when our idols are ridiculed and questioned, our cemetaries and khachkars are desecrated? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted February 4, 2006 Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 Arpa there is a flip side of that coin, now that this anti-islam admistration and the head who thinks he is a god, sloughtering many Iraqies and Muslems all over the world, pissing on the holly book, solgers are threting prisoners like dogs.......do you get my massege? what sence of humor your talking about? sensitivity is a good thing, tollarance even better, understanding is GOLD, it is true understanding we all can live in peace someday did you ever think what reaction christians would have if same was portraid about Jesus in Indonesia? Pakistan? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ED Posted February 4, 2006 Report Share Posted February 4, 2006 (edited) our cemetaries and khachkars are desecrated? there is no excuse for this, how about insted of marching into baku, as someone in this forum sudgested, we libarated Julfa and the whole region of Naxijevan? we almost libarated Naxijevan in 92, i would have liked that very much Edited February 5, 2006 by Edward Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vava Posted February 5, 2006 Report Share Posted February 5, 2006 sensitivity is a good thing, tollarance even better, understanding is GOLD, it is true understanding we all can live in peace someday Wise words qeri jan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takoush Posted February 5, 2006 Report Share Posted February 5, 2006 (edited) as I said it again it would be very dificult if not imposible to emagin us without vahagn, Anahid, Aramazd, Hayk, Tigran mets along with our beutifull sharagans and arcitecture which largly is devoted to Christianity. every passing chapter in our history made us what we are today, good, bad, I dont care, but one thing I know I'm ARMENIAN first, before being pagan, christian or satanist and etc......... I know where I came from, and I know where we are now, and there is no going back, I dont worship Noah or Abraham, I worship Masis and Sis, Andranik and Gevork Chaush, I sometimes read the prophesis of jesus along with many others. might be wrong to you, but its pretty clear to me and if you dont agree, I'll respect that also I love your Armenianism Keri jan; again you speak my heart and soul. That's exactly how I feel about things. Edited February 5, 2006 by Anahid Takouhi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.